• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WANTED: Patient Zero Zombie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
King Darkness said:
Whos jaakub?? Is he a member here??
Yeah. he tried to sell some stuff and some people went all Anti-MelvinPelayo on him... But he made a deal and it went well on the feedback forums.

And it was even missing the newspaper, which is very cool. The articles are real unlike Mulder's. If I had a good maginfying glass I'd read the articles :lol

pixletwin said:
Yeah. he tried to sell some stuff and some people went all Anti-MelvinPelayo on him... But he made a deal and it went well on the feedback forums.

I remember that~! Man, I felt so sorry for the guy..... MP really messed us up over here, we never had anyone clean us out so thoroughly like that piece O crap did. And poor Jaakub came in during the aftermath.... Everyone was scared to deal with him because he had like 2 or 3 posts...

The posts Jaakub was upset over weren't that bad really. He blamed 3 kurgans and blamed them for making him want to "leave the boards because we ruined it" for him. If he was truly upset over that and with a post count of 3, I say good riddance. :wave

Unless he has a Patient Zero to sell me.... :monkey5

We Kurgans kick ass....all others suck ass!!!!

kurganiconanib.gif
kurganiconanib.gif
kurganiconanib.gif
kurganiconanib.gif
kurganiconanib.gif
kurganiconanib.gif
kurganiconanib.gif
kurganiconanib.gif
kurganiconanib.gif
kurganiconanib.gif

lookin for one of these? :monkey5
thedead.jpg

.. oh wait .. I dont have one anymore either :monkey2

DannieDarKo said:
The posts Jaakub was upset over weren't that bad really. He blamed 3 kurgans and blamed them for making him want to "leave the boards because we ruined it" for him. If he was truly upset over that and with a post count of 3, I say good riddance. :wave

Unless he has a Patient Zero to sell me.... :monkey5
The only things that were said were by customikey, shai and polystoner, and they were Customikey saying he would have to have known the guy alot longer to spend $410.00 with him, Shai said ditto, and polystoner said he had a deal going with him, but he did have Melvin P flashbacks as he was paying. All of this was apparently horribly insulting and ruined the boards for him so much that he listed more stuff for sale a few days later.

occulum said:
lookin for one of these? :monkey5
thedead.jpg

.. oh wait .. I dont have one anymore either :monkey2

That's just wrong Occ. Don't tease us poor Zero deficiant collectors.

Hi,
I couldn't help reading all the talking about me. yup, I won that auction. I needed one to open. That day I got bent out of shape I was having a rough week at work and just really tired. It wasn't the fact that someone said that they would have to know me a little longer to spend that much money with me it was just that I was being compared to a cheat. Thats all. Also I didn't post anything more for sale after that post. That was an older post that someone replied on that brought it up to the top.
On a different note I think that the dead line is by far one of the better lines created by any toy company. I hope they keep them coming. Like maybe for christmas a Dead Santa bell ringer. Well take care.
Jim

jaakub said:
Hi,
I couldn't help reading all the talking about me. yup, I won that auction. I needed one to open. That day I got bent out of shape I was having a rough week at work and just really tired. It wasn't the fact that someone said that they would have to know me a little longer to spend that much money with me it was just that I was being compared to a cheat. Thats all. Also I didn't post anything more for sale after that post. That was an older post that someone replied on that brought it up to the top.
On a different note I think that the dead line is by far one of the better lines created by any toy company. I hope they keep them coming. Like maybe for christmas a Dead Santa bell ringer. Well take care.
Jim
I apologize for the mistake then. I didn't pay attention to the date of your original post when that thread got bumped. So once again sorry and glad you decided to stick around.

no prob. It was an honest mistake. Also, I have been picking up a couple of the suits from Toypresidensts.com that they have for sale loose for $9. I am going to use them for zombies in suits. They have a bunch to choose from. hope this helps.

Back