Dr. Frankenstein Colin Clive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anton Phibes

Super Freak
Reaction score
Matches the Sideshow Frankie. Probably the only way a figure of Clive will see the light of day. Posted mainly for Nickie and some of the old school crowd.

b8w2_e12_u9wqb.jpg

haho_42c_u9wqb.jpg

b8w4_ada_u9wqb.jpg

gt1v_eb1_u9wqb.jpg

It's by Distinctive Dummies (they seem to be the only folks making obscure characters of old anymore). I think its the first figure of Clive, not counting garage kits. If Nick is still around---he will want the black and white one as well as the color...I think anyway.:peace

That looks pretty great!
Going have to pick this one up.

Wish the paint was better though.

Last edited:
Sideshow hasnt given us any Universal Monsters products in nearly 5 years.:horror So it's this or nothing at all.:wink1: Because no one else is going to go out on a limb and give us Colin Clive. :monkey2

Matches the Sideshow Frankie. Probably the only way a figure of Clive will see the light of day. Posted mainly for Nickie and some of the old school crowd.

b8w2_e12_u9wqb.jpg

haho_42c_u9wqb.jpg

b8w4_ada_u9wqb.jpg

gt1v_eb1_u9wqb.jpg

It's funny that you would post him for me Richard because I had picked up this Colin Clive figure in Black and White. :lol:rotfl

Thanks for always looking out for me buddy! :D

The Monster,
Nick

It's funny that you would post him for me Richard because I had picked up this Colin Clive figure in Black and White. :lol:rotfl

Thanks for always looking out for me buddy! :D

The Monster,
Nick

By the way Richard, they have two versions of a Vincent Price figure right now that are VERY NICE! :D And yeah I went with the Black and White on that figure too. :lol:rotfl

The Monster,
Nick

Back