Hot Toys Two Face heads RECASTED by Headplay

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cofphoto

Super Freak
Reaction score
1236648_510650182352466_704147690_n.jpg

1209167_511547828929368_927478096_n.jpg

1184949_510650202352464_168984348_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Two Face heads by Headplay

i just saw that..it's kind of interesting for the price..just in case Hot toys never make another two face..
but where is it possible to find the two face suit?

I guess we should call a spade a spade and refer to these as "recast Two Face heads by Headplay"

:lecture:exactly:

thought there was going to be something new :(

:lecture

I thought with their skills they oughta have the confidence to do img from scratch instead of recasting a 4-5YO HT sculpt. :slap

Fixed the title, so the new members don't get confused. And also took out the sales link - please do not provide link to sale of recasted heads.

Last edited:

instead of recasting a 4-5YO HT sculpt. :slap
Exactly :lol I'm surprised we haven't seen more attempts at updating this guy. Adam Gu did one that, I believe, was never released. Then MonkeyRobotMaster, but who else? There are certainly enough Bat-fans out there to make it worth someone's while.

Rocco did an awesome bust of Two Face. I bet he would sell a few if he took it on.

Exactly :lol I'm surprised we haven't seen more attempts at updating this guy. Adam Gu did one that, I believe, was never released. Then MonkeyRobotMaster, but who else? There are certainly enough Bat-fans out there to make it worth someone's while.

Rocco did an awesome bust of Two Face. I bet he would sell a few if he took it on.

I think it was the second head collab with creg customs. It was sent twice; first one was lost in the mail (this is US to US shipping) and another one arrived cracked/split in half (what are the chances :lol). So many obstacles, I guess it just wasn't meant to be. :gah:

I think it was the second head collab with creg customs. It was sent twice; first one was lost in the mail (this is US to US shipping) and another one arrived cracked/split in half (what are the chances :lol). So many obstacles, I guess it just wasn't meant to be. :gah:

Totally remember this....after Creg released Adam's Bale, Two Face was to be next. Amazing sculpt too...such a shame it never happened...(and Adam stopped selling his work to larger audiences) :gah:

This was supposed to be my next project after I'm done with my Ra's Al Ghul orders. When I saw people selling these, I decided not to continue and bought myself a (relatively) cheap HT two-face instead.

Back