Pennywise the clown custom figure wanted ! To make/buy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Iainfrench

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
I wonder if anyone could help I am a horror donator and I absolutely love pennywise I have been search for someone to make/sell me a custome pennywise figure for years and had no luck but then I type in on YouTube and saw someone with one and saw he mentioned someone who makes them if you know of any information or emails address if you could contact me I would be so greatful regards Iain french

You're probably thinking of the custom by Betomatali... however that is long sold out and very few were produced.

However, currently 2 scultps are being offered by Rocco (sculptor on this board) and a suit is being sold by Dchung. You can find both in the custom section and I think both are still avaible... but be warned for an unpainted head and suit you're looking at about $300.

Oh thanks for the information ! What about head sculptures so they are able to wear any luck of anything like tha on here or anyone that can make one ?

Hi there bud hold off for 3 weeks check out creations unearthed he will be offering a epic and I mean epic pennywise with 4 sculpts and one of them has a awesome secret feature!

yeah the outfit is alright not as good as dans but the sculpts arnt great IMO but ya know what, atleast there is now an option for ppl because for years pennywise figures were hard to find

I couldn't agree more for me I was scared if was gonna miss dans outfit due to money problems but I'm happy to say I will be picking one up next month. Maybe might get this one too just for the suit and sewer base.

I couldn't agree more for me I was scared if was gonna miss dans outfit due to money problems but I'm happy to say I will be picking one up next month. Maybe might get this one too just for the suit and sewer base.

its all gonna come down to the price for me. Ill get it if its a decent price. I didnt mind his candyman even though i wasnt a huge fan of the fact his eye were closed but the price tag of around $400 turned me off it

Even though it is not full movie accurate! The whole set up looks cool! I like the fact of the interchangeable head sculpts and the base is nice!

For the full set with all the heads and base it's $550 plus shipping

yeah im not really willing to pay that much for it. Ill just happily wait for my pennywise suit off dan and 8-bit commando (when he finally gets around to it) to paint both my rocco headsculpts and ill be set :D

i might try and come up with a similar base coz its very awesome

Yeah! I'd love to see a garden base with a 1/6 washing pole with it, that would be one insane set up!

Back