Subject 57 SS exclusive!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
30091.jpg
vs
3009.jpg

I cancelled one of my regulars and ordered the exclusive.
I was reading all of the spooktacular stuff and completely
missed the exclusive doctor.

Thanks

I'm not sure which one I like better. The last two zombies wore blue, so maybe I'll go with the green... but the light blue looks cooler! Grrrrrr....

:confused: :confused: well good luck to the rest of you.. the site is now unavailable... probablly a couple thousand freaks swarming on the deals!!:rotfl

OMG :horror They're coming. Look at that herd. Quite a few silhouettes to fill in there. So they must already have a few already prototyped to match. Looks like Sideshow beat the DNAgent on this one. BE READY everyone.

I preordered them both. I'm not sure which one I'll keep on order, the blue one is nice and exclusive, but I like the Green color better.

Thanks for the link! grabbed the exclusive, but i don't know if I want to cancel the regular. I am glad to see Sideshow knows how awesome Zombies are though, this may be the most fun I've ever had with a toy line:lol

Thanks for the info. Pitchin'. I just ordered it but I don't think I like it as much as the green scrub version. May end up trading the exclusive or putting it on eBay but I just can't risk not ordering it in case I change my mind and fall in love with it when I see it in person.
Collecting is a disease.

I ordered the exclusive, but now I don't if I should keep both, or just the exclusive. I do like the blue scrubs better than the green.

Back