How do you make a body taller?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I guys so I was wondering if you could help I have a Herman munster that has a terrible body that isn't that possable does anyone know how to adapt a normal body so that it's taller?

You probably need two of the same body--take pieces out of the thigh and calf from one, and insert in ditto the other. You make one body shorter, the other taller.
If it's a DiD body (PVC), use Loctite Soft Plastic glue.
If it's something else (probably ABS) use acetone as solvent glue.

Forgot--a quicker way is cut in different places on both figures, so you swap the longer/shorter knee pieces over, only four cuts needed.

Last edited:
Cut the legs in half with a hacksaw in the appropriate spot, drill (depending on the body) into the cut ends of the legs, add a wooden dowel/metal rod or anything similar for support and length then epoxy putty everything together. Be careful not make the proportions too extreme though. :lol Hope that helps.

I guys so I was wondering if you could help I have a Herman munster that has a terrible body that isn't that possable does anyone know how to adapt a normal body so that it's taller?

I saw a review of the figure on youtube, and it appears that you can take off the head normally like any 1/6 figure. That said, you can probably use a hot toys trutype body and get ahold of the longer leg-to-feet ankle joints to make him taller.

Back