1/6 DamToys Zombies "Kruger & Jakob" -Quick Look From "Down In The Box" Monkey Depot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rosco DitB

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
DamToys Zombies "Kruger & Jakob" -Quick Look From "Down In The Box" Monkey Depot

Hey Guys,
Our buddy John King at Royal Best hooked us up with these two figures a little early so we could take a look at them. They were announced a while ago but they are both worth the wait. Take a look.

View attachment 67326
[ame]https://youtu.be/pIHTw-Fcb6Y[/ame]

Re: DamToys Zombies "Kruger & Jakob" -Quick Look From "Down In The Box" Monkey Depot

Man these things look really awesome, can't decide if I should pull the trigger or not on them

Re: DamToys Zombies "Kruger & Jakob" -Quick Look From "Down In The Box" Monkey Depot

Are you guys planning to part these out? I could use the zombies minus the Nazis outfits, I'm just looking for regular zombies for my walking dead set-up, Cool video btw!!

They look cool ive decided to buy both!

Are you guys planning to part these out? I could use the zombies minus the Nazis outfits, I'm just looking for regular zombies for my walking dead set-up, Cool video btw!!

We are planning on parting these out once we get them. We are being told they should be here in early October.

Those are gorgeous figures. I worked on "Outpost 2" bringing back some sweet memories - to buy list amended! :)

Back