SPOOKTACULAR bad start

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BFLV

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
The countdown is finish but nothing !

:lol

spookem0.jpg

This is just one of those internet-clocks that's adjusted to the time on your own computer. Put back the time on your computer, and refresh the homepage, and you'll see countdown running again.

you are sure ? but who have the real time of the end for countdown ?

It's 6PM PT, the time that you can upload your pumkin carving photo's... I guess... :tap

Well if it's gonna start 6 pm at SS, it's gonna be 3 am(!) for the EU guys:monkey1 . (And i'm EU based)

Last edited:
That sucks!!!

I was at my computer.. counting down, 3.....2....1 !!

And then nothing!!!!!!!!!

And now.. 3 AM?????:confused:

Man that sucks!

The newsletters come out tonight at 6pm PST, correct? Isn't that when Spooktacular officially kicks off?

but I thought it went with sideshows own clock on the website..hence meaning it should be started by now..ahh well

You have to make sure your clock is set to the right time zone on your computer. By my clock (EST) the clock will wind down at 6pm EST. I tried adjusting the clock to pacific time and it's says the clock will wind down at 3pm PST. So from what I can tell Spooktacular is really starting at 3pm PST. Can anyone else confirm this.

Kookie said:
You have to make sure your clock is set to the right time zone on your computer. By my clock (EST) the clock will wind down at 6pm EST. I tried adjusting the clock to pacific time and it's says the clock will wind down at 3pm PST. So from what I can tell Spooktacular is really starting at 3pm PST. Can anyone else confirm this.

I thought it was 6pm PST ?

man, this is confusing ...

I wish they had better programmers..
That clock and that counter sucks !!

if you change the time on your PC, the time on the site changes too!
that's a bit weird ...

:D 3 PM PST? Damn, I'm gonna miss the beginning of Spooktacular because I have an appointment to get to. I hate missing the beginning of Spooktaculars because then you walk in at the middle and have no clue what's going on. :D

Back