• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SSC PF: Gandalf the Grey USA

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

swvendigo

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Since I have very few left of my collectables I will not become a Premium Member.

Thank you all members/collectors who help me downsize my collection.
It was a pleasure doing business with all of you.
I'm glad that my pieces are with such fine people and being in the right hands.

:wave

General Grievous- Exclusive Edition #1137. $175 SOLD
Art Box yes, Brown shipper no (will ship in another box)
I'm not the original owner. Bought as is- damage to be repaired. Never got around to fix him.
Loose parts on forearms (2), calves(2) and knee side panel (1), 5 total. I have included as many photos as I can.
All loose parts are complete. Previous owner glue them together so they have residue that may need to be cleaned for a better fit.
Nothing missing or crack with the statue, beside the point of contacts for the parts.

Work can be done with dremel tool to clean parts better and an epoxy glue or strong air dry putty/clay.
I have shown the broken parts and the place where they go when fix.

ifz1.jpg
77wj.jpg

9xcj.jpg
0iaw.jpg

swzp.jpg
5vzh.jpg

exs9.jpg
iay6.jpg

txmo.jpg
mmth.jpg

05ie.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Sideshow Premium Formats- USA only for now. (including Hawaii and PR)

Time for the bump

I noticed that the link sometimes works, others you have to click twice.
Don't know why? :dunno
Let me know if you can't see the photos.

Sunday bumparo

Thursday bump!
Don't forget to make reasonable offers!
More coming this weekend.......???

Friday bump and a new addition!

Some sold statues and a starting price for Talon let's see...
Offers welcome.
Don't hesitate you will regret it later.

Pm'ed on talon.

I pm you right after you post, no reply at all.

Damn... You got it?? You already own like every grail :(

I sold my talon ex and now just want to see what sup with seller, not yet, he never reply me. Lets see what sup.

Dear members:

I have read all the PM's.
I'm extremely busy with work and 2 test I have on Friday (9/27).

In essence there are many interested and at this point I will consider the offers until the weekend.

The question for all interested is how bad do you want her?
The best(s) offer will be answered by Friday night/ Saturday.

So do your best or go beyond...

Until then.
Thanks

Dear members:

I have read all the PM's.
I'm extremely busy with work and 2 test I have on Friday (9/27).

In essence there are many interested and at this point I will consider the offers until the weekend.

The question for all interested is how bad do you want her?
The best(s) offer will be answered by Friday night/ Saturday.

So do your best or go beyond...

Until then.
Thanks

So it is not $500 OBO, it is eBay here again. Glad other sellers don't pull this.

Yeah kinda seems that way. I thought it buy, sell, trade. Not bid, maybe sell or trade.

Would love to own that Talon but because it is a bidding system, I has a sad. :(

I thought the forum rule said we can't do bid here?

Ok let’s put this back into perspective.

First of all I know that my post was wide open for interpretation and that was my fault.
I should have been more clear and specific on what I meant when I wrote my previous post.

I’m going to be clear now.

I know that this is not eBay, I don’t mean to create a bidding system and I know that practice, here, is frown upon. If I wanted to sell my items via bidding I would have gone to eBay. After all I do have the experience and positive history to sell my PF’s there. But instead I choose to come here first, to let the people I know are more connected with this type of product. So they can have first pick before going over there.

The point I was trying to make with Talon was that she had a higher than usual numbers of interested members and anybody that made lower offers ($470) or less were going to have to “step up” their game and demonstrate how serious they were into acquiring her. It was not for people to assume that I wanted to create a bidding system. Yes, there were offers above the asking price but she sold for the original asking price. I even had one member from UK going well above expectations, but money was not the factor; it was commitment and seriousness.

The statement (PM) of the winner was very simple and clear, no doubts, no hesitation. Basically he said I want her, sent me the invoice. No teetering with price or shipping charges. I think that person had an idea that I’m an honest seller with great reputation. I would like to think that he knew that I’m not here to rip him off with shipping charges or anything like that. I know I’m not here to do that, I’m here to sell my items, to you fine people and do it in an honest way. Accepting the forces of supply and demand and asking for the best deal. I can honestly say that people change and right know I’m at that point in my life.

To demonstrate my point further: I had a higher offer that the one that won about half an hour after I have sent the buyer my PM accepting his offer. I could have easily let him hanging and go with this new and higher offer, but I'm a man of principles. I told the new offering member that Talon was already in the negotiation process. That the only way he was going to get her was for the buyer to back out of the deal, which he did not (thanks).

Now if you have a disagreement with me then sent me a PM and we can discuss things in a more personal level. Coming here, high jacking my thread, making baseless accusation with no knowledge of who I’m is not the way to go and it’s against this Thread rules. The member who won Talon got her because he had the right attitude which in my experience will get you farther into better places than the wrong attitude.

Now I hope the matter is close and by the way prices have been updated with reductions in all of them.
Thanks and sorry for the long post.

Last edited:

Bump it for today!

Middle of the week bump.

Sunday bump, new statues added.
Some price lowered, don't forget to make offers.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back