• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB S.H. Figuarts DBZ Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Black_Dragon003

Freakzoid
Reaction score
So Im a little late into the scene of getting these guys and in doing so I missed out on a few good figures. I am mainly looking for SSJ Vegeta right now he's top priority on my list of wants in this section so he comes first and fore most.

They don't have to be MISB but they do have to be complete and in mint condition a loose joint or two wont bother me cause I can fix that, and there box is wanted as well but not a deal breaker if you don't have it. They must be complete all extra faces hands parts accessories etc.

My list is as follows

SSJ Vegeta (Pending BUY from eeiigghhtt)

SDCC Gohan

I don't have much in the way of trade but I do have the following for trade for the wanted figures for trade.

Sideshow Buffy the Vampire slayer Willow MISB

Todd McFarlane NFL Sports Picks Pittsburgh Steelers

Series 8 Ben Roethlisberger

Series 14 Troy Polamalu

Series 26 Tery Bradshaw

NFL Legends series 4 Jack Lambert. All MISB/MOC

HBO's Sopranos Trivia Game Metal Tin Mint in package

That's all I got for now. I'll be happy if we can make a trade straight up or cash and trade thanks for your time. Please PM me with any offers thanks.

Last edited:
Back