Hello Fellow Freaks!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TommyMarcho

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hey hey,
My name is Tommy and I am from northeastern Pennsylvania. I joined several months ago but I am just now jumping into the forum(which rocks by the way). I am 34, single, and am a technician at a nearby paper products company.

Now to the good stuff...my first passion is Star Wars. To me it doesn't get any better than SW and I've been collecting SW for 20+ years now. I collect vintage SW toys, GG's mini busts and various statues, and recently wisened up and got into the wonderful world of Sideshow:clap

My first SS item was the Biker Scout PF(one of my fave troops along with the Snowie). Since then I have picked up various 1/6th figs as well as each Mythos released so far with Vader on preorder.

Other interests include Jurassic Park, Airwolf, Back To The Future, Indiana Jones, Looney Tunes, Peanuts, the space program(space shuttle, Saturn V rockets, etc.) as well as many other films and tv shows.

I also collect props, shot glasses, vinyl albums, original theater one sheet film posters, tin signs, and many other things, especially pop culture related.

Thanks for reading and thanks for a great forum. I look forward to checking things out!

-Tommy

Your first passion is Star Wars? You're already aces in my book! :duff

wavesmile.gif
:welcome1: to the :FREAK: Show, Tommy! :duff
icon_snoopy.gif
wavesmile.gif

Back