• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Horde Troopers Transformers Binaltech + Classics lot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sirtank

Freaked Out
Reaction score
MOTUC Horde Trooper 2-pack, Sealed never removed from mailer. $96.00 Including Shipping in the US.

Next 3 pictures are a lot of Transformers Classics/Henkei/Generations figures. All are displayed, never played with. I can't guarantee that all are complete, a few missiles are missing I'm sure. I do have some accessories as well as some boxes for some of the 3rd party figures that are included but not shown. I'm sure someone could break this lot up and make some serious money, but I just don't have the time or energy to do it myself. All the Seekers but Ramjet are the Takara versions, so is the Megatron, Red Alert and Grapple. $325 shipped

Transformers Binaltech/ Alternator lot. over 30 figures total. Some are a little dusty but are all complete as far as I can tell. Some have never been transformed and were used for display only. $315.00 Including shipping in the US.

First picture is of the U.S. Alternator figures.

2nd Picture is of the Takara Binaltech (Diecast) figures.

Last picture is of 2 Binaltech figures each with a broken side view mirror. the pieces are included, so they can be glued back on. The Grimlock pictured is the Alternator version and has a red paint scratch on the hood.

Avengers Black Widow (includes shipper) $210.00 SOLD
Nick Fury (includes shipper) $285.00 SOLD
Avengers Captain America $215.00 SOLD
Avengers Thor $215.00 SOLD
Loki $180.00 SOLD
Hawkeye $350.00 SOLD
Agent Coulson $175.00 SOLD
Iron Man Mark VII $275.00 SOLD

Last edited:
Re: FS: Hot Toys Avengers and Iron Man

Private message dispatched to your personal message inbox. Please review the message and get back to me as soon as possible.

Much appreciated,

Best regards,

Anxious toy buyer

Excellent prices especially for hawkeye, thatll be gone instantly!

......PM SENT

Wow thanks everyone. I am just trying to cover my costs, not make a ton of money. I'm really bummed that I have to let them go, but I've had some unexpected costs pop up lately.

Hawkeye is sold to me. Who stole Cap from me? :monkey4

Updated first post with pictures of the figures that are left.

Your price on Monger is really good, it probably wouldn't last long if you added it to the thread title.

Re: FS: Hot Toys Iron Man 3 Tony Stark and MK II Iron Man

Bump. reduced price of mark II, and added IM3 Tony Stark.

Back