What is the best life size bust?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

a2themonster

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys im new and was wondering in your opinion, what is the best life size bust you have seen? Not specifically that you own, but just based on how good it looks and accuracy-whats the best one?

Being mostly a Star Wars fan myself, I'd have to go with the Darth Vader bust. The Boba Fett bust is also amazing since it is so life-like.

For me personally, it would have to be the one bust that still eludes me to this day....The Lord of Darkness 1:1 Bust! Been after one since i started collecting - which is well over a year now! :(

Hey guys im new and was wondering in your opinion, what is the best life size bust you have seen? Not specifically that you own, but just based on how good it looks and accuracy-whats the best one?

For me they are these 3: SDS TIE Fighter Pilot, Laws AT-AT Driver and Elm-Studios Emperor:

evu0.jpg

elmstudiosemperorpalpat.jpg

me personally, i love the nemesis bust that hasnt come out yet, at least from the pictures...
nemesis_bust_gallery.html
also i really like the avatar bust but i just feel like it doesnt look like neytiri in the movie. I also love that predator bust but jeesh can I not afford it

I have bought and sold a bunch of them . . this is still my favorite . .

spideyt.jpg

I guess this isnt life size, but ......

img59557704149.jpg

Last edited:
Back