• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

**Darth Snoopy's Yard Sale**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Snoopy

Dark Beagle of the Sith
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I want to sell some stuff so I can make room & buy more stuff!

All items are well cared for and in great condition unless noted. All items come with their original packaging & shipper boxes.

Shipping & insurance are included in the price. I will ship outside of the US but shipping will be extra.Open to reasonable offers.

Looking to trade for an Assajj Ventress reg or Ex Premium Format, a Cobra Commander reg or Ex Premium Format or a Gandalf the Grey Premium Format reg or Ex with working LED light-up feature. We can negotiate some money into the deal if you want a trade.
I do ask that you be an established board member, have good feedback & be in good standing here on the Freaks board in order to trade.

I accept Paypal.

I have excellent feedback here on the Freaks board (iTrader & THE BRAND NEW FEEDBACK THREAD) and on eBay as both a buyer and seller.

Sideshow Darth Vader Ex 1/6th SOLD - Best offer accepted
Sideshow G.I.Joe: Crimson Guard 1/6th figure SOLD - Best offer accepted
Hot Toys Captain America: TFA 1/6th $190.00
Hot Toys IM2 Black Widow: her shield uniform has tear on right hand side at underarm seam. SOLD - Best offer accepted
Hot Toys Blade Trinity Abigail Whistler Missing compound bow SOLD - Best offer accepted

Last edited:
Buy from this guy or else the Red Baron's not the only guy that will feel the wrath of the Snoop...!!

Back