Favorite Actor and Actress

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zen Mutiny

Super Freak
Reaction score
I know this can be difficult, like choosing between two of your own children difficult. So, just pick the first one of each that come to mind.

With Fight Club being my favorite movie, it probably comes as no surprise that my standbys are Edward Norton and Helena Bonham Carter.

EdwardNorton.jpg
helena-bonham-carter-083.jpg

In terms of seeing any movie just because they were in it...

Russel Crowe

Uma Thurman

In terms of seeing any movie just because they were in it...

When you put it like that.

Liam Neeson (Russel Crowe is a great choice too though)

Sigourney Weaver

Which is not to say that I have seen all their films but their presence would make me not change the channel.

Emily Browning
Zooey Deschenel
Sean Connery
Arnie
Kurt Russell
Ariana Grande
Freddy Rodriguez
Michael Fassbender
Helen Mirren
Jane Levy
Anna Paquin
Jennifer Lawrence
Emma Stone
Ian Mcshane

Last edited:
Whole cast of Parks and Rec.

Whole cast of Breaking Bad

Whole cast of SLiTHER

And Arnold and Bale,

:D

Penn in "21 Grams" & "Mystic River" are two of the most emotionally deep and real performances I've ever seen. And in other roles like "The Assassination Of Richard Nixon" and "This Must Be The Place" he brings his characters to life more fully and realistically than any actor I've seen. I know a lot of people hate him for his politics but I don't pay attention to that. But really he's the actor I'm most impressed by, if I was going for just pure favorite it'd be Bruce Willie or somethin'.

Jennifer Carpenter isn't nearly as strong of a choice but I couldn't think of a better one at the moment and she has a similar rare emotional honesty that I really like on Dexter.

Back