Anyone get their Buffy PF yet

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can anyone put the link here to the updated pix from sideshow or just do some imageshack action? Thanks! d

I didn't see anything to say not to post these so here.:D

102506buffypf01-001.jpg

102506buffypf02-001.jpg

102506buffypf03-001.jpg

Ok, I am so so so happy that the face sculpt is still ABSOLUTE PERFECTION. The body looks better as well. But the hair... it's still the same that we saw in the ComicCon... Anyway, it didn't bothr me that much, really, I would never give up this amazing piece just because of the hair

pixletwin said:
Wow. She look better than the proto IMO.
Gotta agree. I don't know if they reduced the bustline or if it's just the lighting, but her proprtions look better. Paint looks fantastic.

I think its better than the pictures originally posted. I am delighted with this and now cannot wait for Spike to ship and Angel to be announced.:chew

She looks great! Glad they went back to the previous flipped hair and didn't keep the too flattened look. It actually looks like a little bit between the first and second hair styles. The bustline looks more natural now yet she still looks curvy! She's beautiful! Can't wait to see peoples actual pictures though! Not getting her myself, can't afford to start down that road!

I would like to see pics with better lighting, but she certainly looks much better than the SDCC pics. I can't wait to get mine now. Just a few more days :chew

Okay, looks like Mr. Brilliant here (yours truly) forget to order Buffy when she went up.

:monkey2 It was February of this year right? I can't find my order anywhere on the system, so that would explain why I haven't been getting the notices or the recent production photos.

So anyone getting the exclusive that doesn't want it - let me know, maybe I can buy it off ya.
:stake

lets send this thread to the sandbox...WHERE"S THE NUDY PICS??? :monkey5

...just kidding Dave :monkey3

Darklord Dave said:
Okay, looks like Mr. Brilliant here (yours truly) forget to order Buffy when she went up.

:monkey2 It was February of this year right? I can't find my order anywhere on the system, so that would explain why I haven't been getting the notices or the recent production photos.

So anyone getting the exclusive that doesn't want it - let me know, maybe I can buy it off ya.

Better get on that waitlist Dave.

Darklord Dave said:
...So anyone getting the exclusive that doesn't want it - let me know, maybe I can buy it off ya.

What, no faith in the waiting list. I bet you'll get one even if you get on the wait list now.

Dave i wish u'd found it out a wee bit earlier. i just canceled my exclusive like 4 days ago, and woulda gladly let ya have it.

hope you (and I..!) don't get one of the ones with the lazy eye!!!:idea

Last edited:
Back