The Kings Kourt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally awesome collection, and a monument to Sideshow. Nice to see some other things as well. How outstanding is that Darkness bust.

But where is the Medieval f'un Kurgan???

oh and !!!

Thats most of it. Still have a bunch of MIB stuff packed away(neca,macfarlane,DCD,Mezco). Most of which is all off to ebay sooner or later. Alot of what is pictured here shall make its way to ebay too. Just a matter of me not being lazy! Anyway hope you guys like the pix(its my first timw with a digital camera).

Ahhhh.....My King, really happy to see your great collection !!!!! Of course, we have the same tastes in life: Strong beer,women..and horror figs...

Chase,That Darkness bust is your Grail my friend and the centerpiece of your amazing collection.Awesome.

By the way, I'm copying you right now,with the way your Classic Leatherface is displayed.I love the pose you gave him.

Shai Hulud said:
Ahhhh.....My King, really happy to see your great collection !!!!! Of course, we have the same tastes in life: Strong beer,women..and horror figs...

Chase,That Darkness bust is your Grail my friend and the centerpiece of your amazing collection.Awesome.

Thanks Shai. And yes my Darkness bust is my prized possession!!! And yes agian, beer, women & horror make my world go round!!!

Shai said:
By the way, I'm copying you right now,with the way your Classic Leatherface is displayed.I love the pose you gave him.

By all means use it. I stole it from the pose from the PF Leatherface:lol

I'm so jealous about the Darkness bust and the Freddy PF. My wife says if I try to get either one, she'll make me die.

Customikey said:
I'm so jealous about the Darkness bust and the Freddy PF. My wife says if I try to get either one, she'll make me die.

Id say Darkness is worth dying over, not so much the Freddy, but most definitely Darkness. Or at the very least a quick divorce.

Wonderful collection, Chase!

It's really an awesome homage to all things related to the Horror genre! My favourite is, of course the Darkness bust! My God, that thing looks freaking real!

I'm sure that bust gives visitors the creeps! :D

Rocking collection, King! That Darkness bust should be displayed on a pedestal in front of a window during Halloween night.

Thanks Darth & Boba...Yes, as I have said Darkness is my prize, I just wish i could afford a really nice pedestal/display stand for him. And I may have to display him in the window Halloween night!

Rockin' Kollection King :rock Love them Horror figs. :monkey5 That Legend Bust is the center piece of attention. I like the diversity of kollection.

...if you must go to ebay, today is the day...only 20 cents to list :D regardless of starting bid amount.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back