• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Hot Toys Joker 2.0 DX11 EXCLUSIVE (NISB)!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Orrimarrko

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm realigning some of my interests, and decided to limit my focus to Star Wars.

So, I have some brand new, and some like new Hot Toys figures that will need a new home.

Unless mentioned, these are BRAND NEW, never displayed. I was planning on getting to them, but haven't.

If you need me to take pictures I will, but in the interest of time, wanted to get this posted.

Prices include paypal fees AND shipping within the continental US, and I would prefer to ship within the US. Local pickup is absolutely possible; I live in Austin, TX.

PRICES ARE PRETTY FIRM - PLEASE DO NOT ASK IF I'LL TAKE THIS, OR TAKE THAT, ETC. I'M ALSO NOT LOOKING TO TRADE.

JOKER 2.0 DX11 EXCLUSIVE (The Dark Knight) (New In Sealed Box) - $365
JUST REALIZED THAT THIS WAS THE EXCLUSIVE VERSION - CONFIRMED WITH MY ORDER RECEIPT FROM SIDESHOW.

BATMAN DX12 (The Dark Knight Rises) - $375 SOLD & SHIPPED!
Box opened for inspection only, never removed from box.

SELENA KYLE/CATWOMAN EX MMS 183 (The Dark Knight Rises) (New In Sealed Box) - EX w/Exclusive Batman mask - $235 SOLD & SHIPPED!

BANE MMS183 (The Dark Knight Rises) - $260 SOLD & SHIPPED!
Box opened for inspection only, never removed from box.

If you have any questions about anything, please pm me or send me an email to [email protected].

I have sold some high dollar items here on these forums, and have references of good transactions. I also have 100% feedback on ebay with 1,900 feedbacks left, over 11 years.

Thanks for looking!

-Steve

Last edited:
Re: FS: Hot Toys Joker 2.0 DX11 (NISB), Batman TDKR DX12, Catwoman EX (NISB), Bane

Pre-weekend/pre-ebay bump.

Re: FS: Hot Toys Joker 2.0 DX11 (NISB), Batman TDKR DX12, Catwoman EX (NISB), Bane

BATMAN DX12 has been SOLD!

Bane shipped!

Batman DX12 shipped!

Back