• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB - HULK Hot Toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

diegohdm

Super Freak
Reaction score
I want to buy HULK from Hot Toys, i can pay via paypal, i'm from Brazil.

but, i want a good deal, on BTTS is $379.. so, please don't come here with abusive prices.

:wink1:

Hey bud, the shipping alone will put you well above the $400.00 + mark, don't be surprised.

Yep. Shipping from US International Registered Mail EMS (if you want tracking#) is ~ for $70 regular sized 1/6 figures...Hulk would be even more expensive considering the weight & dimensions of the parcel.

Best of luck hunting though.

Well, i've found for $400 with shipping to my adress.. always have someone with good prices.

I will wait to weekend to see more offers.

Last edited:
Well, i've found for $400 with shipping to my adress.. always have someone with good prices.

I will wait to weekend to see more offers.

If thats on ebay I would almost garuntee the seller would send you an updated invoice on shipping, happens to me every now and then, I would but realized yiu live in brazil, best of luck though

If thats on ebay I would almost garuntee the seller would send you an updated invoice on shipping, happens to me every now and then, I would but realized yiu live in brazil, best of luck though

yeah, at the end he do it for $425 with shipping.. anyway... i will search more few days

Back