• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pop Culture Shock Lion-O EX For Sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jpsarri

Super Freak
Reaction score
Update: Statue- SOLD. (9-09-13)

Hello Freaks,

I have the Pop Culture Shock EX for sale and it is in mint condition. I have been a collector for almost 20 years so I take care of all my collectibles. It comes from a smoke free home and I have no pets. If you are interested please, send me a PM.

$400 in the US, and this includes shipping, insurance and tracking. I have no problems with International buyers, but send me a message first so I can give you a quote.

In the US, I ship through UPS, FedEx or USPS (whoever is the fastest and more secure). Internationally, I use USPS Priority mail. I do not declare items as a gift because it violates custom laws and voids any insurance claim (better to be safe than sorry). Item will not be shipped until the money has completely cleared in my account. PayPal only, no exceptions.

I am willing to work a payment plan with anyone but statue will not be shipped until paid in full. I really hate to sell this awesome statue but I have family affairs to take care of. Good luck!!

Last edited:
Here are some pics:

120_zps674dcf04.jpg
116_zpsbb3bb73c.jpg
095_zpsbd44f984.jpg
099_zps2af891c3.jpg
093_zps9e906402.jpg
105_zps5da8adfb.jpg
103_zps543af5c7.jpg
109_zps20068092.jpg

Update: Statue - SOLD. (9-09-13)

$400 out the door!!!! In the US with free shipping and plus shipping Internationaly.

This is the lowest I can go, so take advantage of this sensational offer!!!!

Last edited:
Back