A Milestone for this collector: My FIRST JASON!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr.Mirakle32

Super Freak
Reaction score
I know there is a similar thread like this and congrats to that collector, but here is my own personal thread for me to express my feelings on this joyous occasion. I've always been a casual Jason fan, and watch the films when they are on TV, but I am not that big into the FRIDAY THE 13th franchise (Give me TEXAS CHAINSAW over that anyday). But, as a horror icon, Jason has always had a great look.

While Classic Monsters are my favorite, I am a fan of modern horror, and once I saw pics of the Part 4 Jason, I knew I had to have it. I had gotten Freddy and Michael awhile ago, and wanted a good classic Jason, yet, Part 3 was going for way too much, and the others really didn't appeal to me. I preordered this bad boy a couple of months back, and just now received it.

This figure is AMAZING! When I first saw production pics on this website, I was kind of dissapointed and thought of canceling my order to get a Part 3 figure instead. Yet in person, my fears were laid to rest. This guy is greatly sculpted, has a nice outfit and mask, and he is HUGE and bulky. I thought he would be scrawny judging form the pics, yet in person, he is nearly perfect.
Thank you Sideshow, you have made a fan very happy. This will be my ultimate Jason, and I have no need for any others.

Now all I need is a classic Leatherface (by far, my favorite modern horror character,) and my modern horror collection will be complete!

IMG_0048.jpg

IMG_0050.jpg

IMG_0049.jpg

IMG_0059.jpg

modernhorror.jpg

:chew :chew :chew

As you have the regular edition, does he have a small hole in the back of his head? The exclusive does for the gag machete peg to clip into. I still haven't heard if the regular has this hole or not yet.

BTW, I like your set up of the NECA Texas Chainsaw Box set. I pretty much have mine posed like the pics on the back of the box (meat cleaver, Hannibal mask).

Buttmunch said:
As you have the regular edition, does he have a small hole in the back of his head? The exclusive does for the gag machete peg to clip into. I still haven't heard if the regular has this hole or not yet.

BTW, I like your set up of the NECA Texas Chainsaw Box set. I pretty much have mine posed like the pics on the back of the box (meat cleaver, Hannibal mask).

There IS a tiny hole in the back of his head. Thanks for the TCM set up compliment. I know it isn't exactly scene specific or movie accurate, I just like the skin mask and the chainsae better, because to me, it is classic Leatherface.
:chew

It's nice to see someone else sharing the same joy I had when I got my first Jason. Be warned though, I highly doubt that will be your last. I got mine last week and have already received Jason X from eBay and will be receiving parts 6 and 7 sometime this week from eBay.

Rockabilly said:
It's nice to see someone else sharing the same joy I had when I got my first Jason. Be warned though, I highly doubt that will be your last. I got mine last week and have already received Jason X from eBay and will be receiving parts 6 and 7 sometime this week from eBay.

So how did you like Jason X Rock?

Final Chapter Jason Voorhees is one of the best Jason Voorhees figures to date.

A. Captures classic image
B. Human Jason
C. he's not all ripped up and rotted away like part 7.

This is a great Jason Voorhees.:D

King Darkness said:
So how did you like Jason X Rock?
I like him, not as much as part IV but I do like him. I like his ripped up straight jacket and the restraints on his wrists and neck. The head sculpt looks pretty bad ass too.

Here is my little Jason collection. Need to replace part 2 since my dog got a hold of him.

alien043-1.jpg

alien046.jpg

alien048.jpg

alien042.jpg

Got a new mask on its way from Sideshow. This one has the paint rubbed off.

You should keep the one with the rubbed off paint. It matches the actual mask!

jason.jpg

- J!

Just got my part 6 and 7 figures from eBay. I have to say they're both freakin' awesome. The only bad thing is my part 7 Jason's mask strap snapped the first time I put it on him. :crying :banghead

I do love the torn clothes and decomposed body suit on part 7, and I guess I'll just have to pretend that the busted strap is part of the torn up clothing.

grant666uk said:
Cheers mate. Wonder why sideshow never added the red darts on the side of the mask ?

Because for the last act of the film they were missing. I think they should have put them on anyway, after all, it's supposed to be the same mask from 3.

Badism said:
Because for the last act of the film they were missing. I think they should have put them on anyway, after all, it's supposed to be the same mask from 3.

After all these years and I mean years and watching the F13th series hundreds of times, I never noticed the mask change from part 3 to part 4. great observation Badism.:D

grant666uk said:
Here is my little Jason collection. Need to replace part 2 since my dog got a hold of him.

What is missing on your figure? I may be able to help you! I bought one that I was going to use the body for ( a custom) but if you want the full figure I'm sure we could work something out? He's still in the box and has the accessories.

Drop me a pm and we'll talk

Last edited:
Back