Starwars Print Help!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shadysearl0

Super Freak
Reaction score
Im going to be selling one of my last starwars prints and Im not familiar who the artist was for this,so id figure id ask here before I list it..its been custom matted and framed,any help is appreciated,thank

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Palmer knocked it out of the park with this piece. It proudly hangs in my room as it is the perfect OT piece! Good luck with your sale.

I like this print. I could only afford one so I picked between Three prints that year, this one, the Brian Rood one, and went with Jerry Vanderstelt's.

Im just trying to figure out a price for it and it will be listed for sale or trade,its ready to hang!! My collection room has been turned into the babies room so my prints have to go.

Palmer is awesome! Except when he was hitting on my wife at SDCC a couple years ago. Actually it was pretty funny, dude is a badass.

This will be going up for $175 plus shipping,so your basically getting the custom framing for free..it will have to be professionally packed by ups or fed ex and insured to prevent damage.

Im just trying to figure out a price for it and it will be listed for sale or trade,its ready to hang!! My collection room has been turned into the babies room so my prints have to go.

Babies like Star Wars too! :wink1: :lol

Palmer is awesome! Except when he was hitting on my wife at SDCC a couple years ago. Actually it was pretty funny, dude is a badass.

If you played your cards right, you might have been able to get a couple free prints. :lol

Indecent Proposal - Freaks Style. :lecture

:lol :lol BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! :lol :lol

Back