• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

ikea detolfs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jam2315

Super Freak
Reaction score
Looking to buy and have shipped to Louisiana. Closest store is about 4 hrs away and we all know ab the shipping cost from ikea. If anyone knows a good place or is selling theirs im very interested. Looking for 2 of them...color doesnt matter

Yea shipping these would be insane. The fragile glass and the sheer weight of each pane is ridiculous. If someone shipped these, it would cost a fortune. Trust me, whatever ikea charges, it would prob cost more for someone to do it themselves. Make the drive and get them or see if someone local has some as mentioned above.

Its $99.00 for shipping from ikea.com.
Look at the bright side, you don't have to risk glass breaking during transport and then having to bring them back. I had them delivered myself, even though I have an Ikea in Brooklyn I don't own a car, and wasn't going to rent one to buy Detolfs. It was actually very convenient.

Back