• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• • • My Hot Toys Aliens Marines & 3A Sale NEW PRICES• • •

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bernard2002

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi Guys. Still trying to clean up my collection since our big move earlier this summer. I’ve still have plenty of good items for sale.

Please contact me for shipping prices. I do ship internationally.
If you have any questions, please just ask. Thanks!

All the Aliens figures have been weathered some and are in excellent shape, unless noted.

1. Hot Toys Aliens Dwayne Hicks - SOLD
vynm.jpg

2. Hot Toys Aliens Apone - $220
mzvx.jpg

3. Hot Toys Aliens Vasquez. $170. Vasquez has a broken knee and a small tear on the box lid..
ivor.jpg

4. 3A ENGY Ceasar - $220

I’ll be adding some more figures soon. Thanks again.

Last edited:
Re: • • • My Hot Toys, Rainman & 3A Sale • • •

No pictures of the actual figures weathered?

Re: • • • My Hot Toys, Rainman & 3A Sale • • •

Since, I've had some request for more pics of the HT figs, I'll be happy to take some more tonight. Just to let everyone know, all the figures are broken down and packed away like originally shipped. If you enjoy unpacking a figure and putting them together... these are the figure for you. I actually forgot how much stuff came with these figs..

Thanks!!

Re: • • • My Hot Toys Aliens Marines, Rainman Anton & 3A Sale • • •

As requested... Here are some pics of the weathered armor. I also switched out the straps on the weapons, etc. for more accurate one..

Let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks!

g7ig.jpg

nwvy.jpg

dd26.jpg

Re: • • • My Hot Toys Aliens Marines, Rainman Anton & 3A Sale • • •

Someone sent me a message from Hawaii in regards to Vasquez. Can you please re-send your request. I somehow deleted the message. :slap

Thanks!

Re: • • • My Hot Toys Aliens Marines, Rainman Anton & 3A Sale NEW PRICES• • •

Bump for some new pricing... :yess:

The picture you have posted for the Caesar has an MK3 Dutch Merc Bertie figure pictured.

The picture you have posted for the Caesar has an MK3 Dutch Merc Bertie figure pictured.

Ha, thanks.. I guess I uploaded the wrong one..

Here’s a few pics of Vasquesz. I really didn’t weather her to much.

Let me know if you have any other questions..

Thanks!

qr3e.jpg

lw7h.jpg

All right, sweethearts, what are you waiting for? Breakfast in bed? Another glorious day in the Corps! A day in the Marine Corps is like a day on the farm. Every meal's a banquet! Every paycheck a fortune! Every formation a parade! I LOVE the Corps!

Bump for the day...

Also, I appreciate all the inquires about my figures. Hopefully, everyone has been satisfied.

Thank you..

Apone: All right, sweethearts, you're a team and there's nothin' to worry about. We come here, and we gonna conquer, and we gonna kick some, is that understood? That's what we gonna do, sweethearts, we are going to go and get some. All right, people, on the ready line! Are ya lean?

More figures going up tomorrow.

Thank for all the PM's. I'm trying get all answered..

Thanks!

Back