DC Collectibles Arkham City Nightwing Statue In Hand

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice pics! I passed on this and the Riddler but I may have to reconsider the Nightwing piece. It looks very nice and I'm a big fan of AC video game. I already have Harley and Joker in this line-up and Bats is on PO. I'm really digging this line.

Thanks for the pics. Something seems off with his face, I don't know what exactly it is. Hopefully I see him in hand or at least some more pictures because I really want a Nightwing statue.

Have to agree with meanstreak. The face definitely looks off and in my opinion, looks nothing like the proto that I've seen before. Even the body looks off.

In see the end of one of your statue's escrimas is bent. Does it wriggle a bit when you touch it?

Not the best photos but I dig the Bruce Lee vibe I get from this.

Anyways I hope it looks good in hand as I have him on order. The Joker from this line is fantastic. Harley is on the way.

I used the phone on my camera mate forgive me for not being a f'n professional photographer. I rushed pictures on to here for you guys to see.Crit the damn statue not my photography skills.

I used the phone on my camera mate forgive me for not being a f'n professional photographer. I rushed pictures on to here for you guys to see.Crit the damn statue not my photography skills.

I did not mean to come across as coming down on your photo you took. I just thought it looked like a good statue with not the best photos (camera phone) and I thought people were coming down on the statue when it may have been the fault of the camera phone. Guess I should have been more clear about what I was talking about.

Far be it from me to complain about anyone's photos since I am no pro either.

Thanks for the in hand photos. I think it looks good overall. Just hard to see the detail but that is no fault of yours.

Video I found. I think he looks great. If you like the way he looks in the game you should like this statue IMO.

[ame]https://youtu.be/o954niBlqyQ[/ame]

Video I found. I think he looks great. If you like the way he looks in the game you should like this statue IMO.

https://youtu.be/o954niBlqyQ

Sorry, love the game but the face on this statue bothers me. I think they should have gone with the original concept art for the head sculpt.

nightwing-arkham.jpeg

I did not mean to come across as coming down on your photo you took. I just thought it looked like a good statue with not the best photos (camera phone) and I thought people were coming down on the statue when it may have been the fault of the camera phone. Guess I should have been more clear about what I was talking about.

Far be it from me to complain about anyone's photos since I am no pro either.

Thanks for the in hand photos. I think it looks good overall. Just hard to see the detail but that is no fault of yours.

Sorry dude i sounded a bit of a c**k there. Its just i rushed these photos on to here so you guys can see them.The light is not amazing in my shop either.

Sorry dude i sounded a bit of a c**k there. Its just i rushed these photos on to here so you guys can see them.The light is not amazing in my shop either.

No problem. I just want to make sure that you know that I was not bashing the photos. I appreciate whenever anyone takes a picture of their items. :hi5:

Personally I really like the look of this piece. Cell phone photos or not. :)

Sorry, love the game but the face on this statue bothers me. I think they should have gone with the original concept art for the head sculpt.

nightwing-arkham.jpeg

His face does look cool in that shot. Either way I like it and am happy to be getting it. I think all of these look to be cool and should really display well together.

Ok having this piece in hand I can say that the face is a tad off. It's too smooth or something. So far it is the least of the AABW releases. Harley Is by far #1. Either way I look forward to having all of this lined up next to each other on a shelf.

Just got my Nightwing in hand, and he's AWESOME!! The quality on this whole line has been great so far. I have the entire Black and White line (which I love), am planning to get all the Bat related PF's, and have tons of custom Batman statues and older DC Batman statues, and I have to say, this line is sapping up to be among the best so far.

Just got this guy as well, he's pretty badass. Really hoping Sideshow step up and do a PF Nightwing statue at some point though, as he's my favourite comic book character.

Back