Doctor Dead ? Subject 57

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice although I think I like the look of Subject 5 Security Guard better. More dirt and grime to it.

But seeing as though I still don't have a "Dead" figure, I just may have to pick this one up. Hopefully, it's a larger edition size (although it DID take a while for Subject 5 to sell out).

If you are looking for a subject 5 get on the wait list I did last week and he will arrive on Wensday.

kain4521 said:
If you are looking for a subject 5 get on the wait list I did last week and he will arrive on Wensday.

Unfortunately, my wife and I just had to buy a new car, so I'm out of the buying game for now. I was ecstatic when I saw all of the delays to 2007 in last weeks newsletter. It'll give me time to get accustomed to car payments that are $120 more per month.

FOUND MORE!!!

3009_press01-001.jpg

3009_press02-001.jpg

3009_press03-001.jpg

3009_press04-001.jpg

3009_press05-001.jpg

now thats what im talking about.when ever ss agent comes on the scene
you no a vombie's around the corner.it looks real good.:cool:

:link reomoved until sideshow notice..just incase:

can sideshow tell me if it's OK to to post a preorder link i found?

Last edited:
Wow.Thats strange, up for order with no notice at all! If these should sell out fast there are gonna be some pissed of folks out there!

I think it's a little Halloween prize for people who followed the trail to find it. You might want to check out some of those "spooktacular" links and see what other nifty stuff you find.
I ordered mine. He's going to make a beautiful Nazi Zombie.

Back