Characters "Breaking Bad"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Iron Koob

Super Freak
Reaction score
After watching Walter's transformation, I'm curious about other writers who have tackled the task of turning a good guy into a bad one. Do you guys know of any characters like this? Let's point out the obvious: Darth Vader/Anakin, but I actually didn't find his transformation very interesting

If I hear one more comparison about Walter White/Anakin Skywalker, i'm going to eat your face.

Andrew from Chronicle. There's a recent one.

Light Yagami from Death note comes to mind. He started wanting to do good and ended up really evil.

Kid Miracleman

Culminating in one of the most detailed comics ever drawn.

15.jpg

the T Rex in Jurassic Park, (but in reverse) Started out really evil, ended up being good and saving everyone at the end.

The joker, normal guy with a wife and abusive father. Wife gets in deep with the sharks and can't pay, they carve her face up , he does the same to himself to make her feel better. She hates him. He leaves and becomes a mass murding psychopath with war paint.

Jack Bauer didn't completely turn -- but he changed and darkened an awful lot between Season 1 and Season 8 of 24. Tony Almeida actually did break.

Shane Walsh, The Walking Dead. The Governor also might qualify ... probably moreso if we'd actually seen him from the beginning, rather than just joining up after Woodbury was already up-and-running.

Lex Luthor from Smallville. Fairly significant character arc, actually.

SnakeDoc

Back