Sideshow's day of reckoning approaches...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DNAgent

Freakalicious
Reaction score
I have noticed through my prior postings on this board that, although full of Sideshow cheerleaders who believe that this undeniably corrupt corporation can do no wrong, there are a few people who seek the truth along with me. Those of you who understand my message, who read between the lines and don't drink the Kool-Aid that is handed out freely by the Sideshow marketing team - I thank you for your support. You are prepared. I only ask that you to take it one step further - make sure to spread the truth to your friends and loved ones so that they may be prepared as well.

Those of you who laugh and throw words back in my face - I am giving you another chance to seek the truth... it very well could be your last. For people who spend hours on end debating the merits of one (supposedly) fictitious creature over another, you are frustratingly blind to what is going on in the world around you. If you would but pay attention, the truth is <a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phO3Nubtgds">right</a> in <a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzdS-yKK410&watch_response">front</a> of <a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuSjp3oVh2g&watch_response">you</a>.

Alas, if you continue to choose ignorance, there is nothing more that I can do for you.

Even the biggest mysteries are unwound by the smallest of threads.

so when i they releasing the next dead figure huh?

i want the truth,the hole truth and nothing but the truth..spill the beans:lol

the Doctor said:
so when i they releasing the next dead figure huh?

i want the truth,the hole truth and nothing but the truth..spill the beans:lol

You can't handle the truth

Son, we live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Whose gonna do it? You? You, your fellow freaks? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for the zombie, and you curse sideshow's tactical assault. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That the zombie's death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall. We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to.

:D :D :D :D

pitchin said:
You can't handle the truth

Son, we live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Whose gonna do it? You? You, your fellow freaks? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for the zombie, and you curse the SWAT. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That the zombie's death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall. We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to.

:D :D :D :D
:rotfl i was thinking of the same thing but there's
no way id remember all that:mwaha

Those videos cracked me up! Thanks, DNAgent. Especially loved the 'mooning' freeze-frame shot! Almost didn't catch that. Very funny! And so it looks like our next "Dead" figure will be... a scientist! Wonderful!!!! :chew

DNAgent said:
I have noticed through my prior postings on this board that, although full of Sideshow cheerleaders who believe that this undeniably corrupt corporation can do no wrong, there are a few people who seek the truth along with me. Those of you who understand my message, who read between the lines and don't drink the Kool-Aid that is handed out freely by the Sideshow marketing team - I thank you for your support. You are prepared. I only ask that you to take it one step further - make sure to spread the truth to your friends and loved ones so that they may be prepared as well.

Those of you who laugh and throw words back in my face - I am giving you another chance to seek the truth... it very well could be your last. For people who spend hours on end debating the merits of one (supposedly) fictitious creature over another, you are frustratingly blind to what is going on in the world around you. If you would but pay attention, the truth is <a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phO3Nubtgds">right</a> in <a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzdS-yKK410&watch_response">front</a> of <a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuSjp3oVh2g&watch_response">you</a>.

Alas, if you continue to choose ignorance, there is nothing more that I can do for you.

Even the biggest mysteries are unwound by the smallest of threads.
LOL For a minute there I thought DNA Agent was going into a whole anti Sideshow, prototypes never live up to their production counterparts "bait and switch" Rant. :rotfl
The Sideshow cheerleaders accusation should be avoided at all cost on this website DNAgent. ;)
We need more Zombies!

And that day draws near.

Finding out about this 'Subject 57' - after all of the events of the past few weeks - makes me ache in the very depth of my soul. Sideshow is not the only entity that shoulders the blame. All of you who have been deceived, who so easily digest what is fed to you, are as much to blame as the corporation who is behind this. A dark day is coming of truth is coming. Are you prepared?

https://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?...n=8C61B743-CA28-4C5F-8F2CB7E515ACA70457165201

So I log on from work, can't really click on links, but am I wrong in guessing that the next zombie, shamelessly re-created as a 1/6 scale figure by the folks at Sideshow in an attempt to cover up their true ambitions at reviving necrotic tissue, might be a female zombie, perhaps a cheerleader that was bitten by one of the previous subjects.

Maybe

Okay, I should probably look at other threads before posting, but I am trying to check in on stuff and still look like I'm working!:lol

Ignore my above post of utter nonsense, but a zombie cheerleader would be cool!

I came up with a list of possible zombie figures:

Government Agent/SWAT,etc. (since they are in the video, they could easily get biten)
Janitor
Business Man
News Reporter
Construction Worker
Cook/Chef/Butcher
Pedestrian (I guess a normal guy like Patient Zero)
Preist
Soldier

and if the dead have truely risen:

Cowboy
Pirate

I really like the idea of the Mall Santa too! Would be great for next year's December figure!

No love for Zombie Shakespeare? I loved that episode of the Simpsons.

Maybe for the next one they can have a zombie with a shirt that has the Sideshow Freaks logo on it.

AllLiesLeadtotheTruth.jpg

Back