DARTH MAUL 1:1 BUST!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

pitchin4eva

2909_image02.jpg

NO thanks!! it's a great looking bust, but I doubt I'll get any of them. They don't look right to me, Give us the Darth Maul statue.:rock

Looks good, but I'm not interested. I knew they would do Maul or Yoda.:lol

Now where is the 1/4 Maul?!!!!!

I have no desire to have a big head in my house. I could see owning the Predator, but not this.

Now the Alien Queen on the other hand. :drool

I said I was only going to collect statues but this bust is awesome IMO. I will be getting it for sure.

2909_image05.jpg

OK does this mean that they will no longer be in a hurry to produce a 1/4 scale Maul? I hope not, but wouldn't a 1/4 scale look bland compared to this?

Awesome! I like how they are incorporating cloth into the full scale busts! Unfortunately, I'll never afford one.
And why the hell are all these photos of new products showing up on that sh*ty site and not here!?!
(This sh*ty website)

I think it would be cool to display both the bust and the 1/4 figure.

I sure hope they still release a 1/4 figure but I LOVE this piece and the fact it has the hood too. Very nice touch.

I really enjoy the mixed media, but I am not sure if I will get this - a lot depends on price. :dunno

OK DarthMaul, say cheese!

Just kidding, looks like they got a hold of an actual head cast or they scanned Ray Park because this one is spot on. In the oblique pic he looks really menacing, but somehow in the straight on front view he kind of looks like he's trying not to poo himself.

I think I would feel like jeffrey dahmer if I started collecting these.

They have to be careful! If these are $800 then the line is dead before it's really able to even get off the ground!

$500 for Hellboy is somewhat risky then too I would assume, it has a much smaller following, and that bust isn't mixed media.

the predator bust is $1000 and i cant see how they would kill maul by jacking up the price that much.

Back