Mummy on the way!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lcummins said:
The Mummy is 18 to 21 days out!!! Ouch! October/November is shaping up to be an expensive month!!!
oh hell yeeeaahhh ... and I didnt even order one.
but this means it IS possible the SSE will go up for sale and ship for Spooktacular :elefant

lcummins said:
The Mummy is 18 to 21 days out!!! Ouch! October/November is shaping up to be an expensive month!!!

Dear Lord, the Mummy and Dracula by Thanksgiving. Those of us who ordered thses are doomed....DOOMED. Time to start asking folks for Christmas gifts!:D :lol :D :rotfl :monkey5

Just saw my email as well. Very excited about this one :chew :chew

Got my email as well. Can't wait for this. Still can't believe the edition size on this guy.

occulum said:
but this means it IS possible the SSE will go up for sale and ship for Spooktacular :elefant

I think there's an excellent chance of that happening.

If there's a SSE, I will order it. I think the piece looks great, but I'd prefer a SSE.

Ye gads, I will need to work LOTS of overtime to pay for the 4th quarter releases. I was relieved that a couple of things were moved to January/1st quarter 2007 per last week's newsletter, but there are still some big ticket items on their way.

Eeek! :eek: :D

Migwit said:
Ye gads, I will need to work LOTS of overtime to pay for the 4th quarter releases. I was relieved that a couple of things were moved to January/1st quarter 2007 per last week's newsletter, but there are still some big ticket items on their way.

Eeek! :eek: :D
exactly.
I was disappointed at first to see the Kong Armature was delayed, but financially relieved.... esp the people who Id be shorting a present this Xmas cause of my collecting habits :D

:lol :lol :lol
Oh, dear, occulum, we seem to be of like minds, as it were. I'm already trying to figure out how to 're-gift' some items so I won't have to buy as much this year. Thankfully, my friend and family are more into the spirit of Christmas more so than 'whatcha gonna get me?' I've also got charitable donations earmarked so I don't come off a total pig with all the Sideshow purchases! :rotfl

Migwit said:
:lol :lol :lol
Oh, dear, occulum, we seem to be of like minds, as it were. I'm already trying to figure out how to 're-gift' some items so I won't have to buy as much this year. Thankfully, my friend and family are more into the spirit of Christmas more so than 'whatcha gonna get me?' I've also got charitable donations earmarked so I don't come off a total pig with all the Sideshow purchases! :rotfl

All you have to do is make little certificates with pictures of SS items you have purchased stating that you had add this particular item to your collection in honor of that person. It's that whole perpetual gift thing where you will be remembered of them everytime you look at that particular statue, blah. blah. blah. Really sap it up. :rotfl

the mummy allready out ?
I haven't gotten any notice yet !
any Eu customers have had theirs yet?

This couldn't have come at a worse time. :(

I don't know how I'll be able to afford this but there is just no way that I can pass this up. I guess it's time to start canceling some other SS preorders. :monkey2 :monkey2

I haven't gotten my notice neither ... I'm also in the EU

Oxbeard, your idea is cracking me up. On the flip side, it's disturbingly giving me ideas! Love the 'perpetual gift' thing! I don't know how my friends and family would take it, but hey, it might just be worth a shot!

This Mummy PF is gonna rock, and I will be working the overtime to pay for it in the next few weeks! I am gonna be one tired puppy after the first of the year! :monkey2 :lol

Migwit said:
O
This Mummy PF is gonna rock, and I will be working the overtime to pay for it in the next few weeks! I am gonna be one tired puppy after the first of the year! :monkey2 :lol

Yeah, but Mummy will definitely be worth it!!!!!

Back