We have a new Padawan!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Violent_Jay

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hello!

When I was a kid I had lots of toys, action figures, etc, and everyone was very impressed on the way that I kept them safe. I would take the action figure out of the box to play with it but I just couldn't throw the box away, instead I would keep the box and when I was done playing I would put it back in the original box displaying it on a piece of furniture or so. With over a hundred of toys I'm guessing that I broke just about 5 or so.

So the idea of having a display with lots of figures and not playing with them grew up with me.

Now, I'm a HUGE geek/nerd!
I just LOVE Star Wars (my first passion), videogames, comics, movies, etc.

With a kid's dream of having a huge figure display and with a passion for all of the above, I guess I can say it was a win-win situation.
I have a small collection for now and I just bought a Detolf (that I'm trying to light up so if you could help: https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33999&page=30) so I could make it bigger!

Here's my Detolf:

Not the most awesome collection but we all have to star from somewhere, right? :lol

Best regards!

Back