The next full size MR star wars helmets announced

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pitchin

Red Five
Reaction score
SE & LE Boba helmet
CE, LE & EE Stormtrooper helmet
LE Luke Skywalker X-Wing helmet
LE Clonetrooper Gree helmet
LE Utapau Clonetrooper helmet

MR_HELMETS.jpg

Just remember that these are not definite announcements. Nothing has been announced yet, and this is not the '07 product plan. All this was is a compilation of things for retailers to have an idea of what they may expect for '07.

SolidLiquidFox said:
Is the Utapu the same one with the orange highlights like the SWS.com exclusive or is this the darker shadow version?

No that was the Star Corps Legion (Commander Bly) with mustard colored deco. The Utapau clones have orange deco.

I wonder if the EE Stormtrooper helmet will have a built-in functional comlink. It should for the price it will be.

MR is hoping to ship the Fett helmet in December and we are suppose to be hearing about the others before the end of November

are they really going to aim to ship the Fett in December? They havent even taken preorders, let alone announce it yet.

With their past track record for releases I'd say 1st Quarter 07 at the earliest.

The Luke ANH EE was considered a pretty fast turn-around time from the time of announcement, to preorder, to actual delivery. But even that was preordered sometime in July or something, then shipped out by November if I remember correctly?

JohnsDiscount said:
MR is hoping to ship the Fett helmet in December and we are suppose to be hearing about the others before the end of November

On the Luke ANH EE, the first 300 shipped immediately. I think the rest shipped a few weeks later.

Considering that Fett was supposed to be done this year but delayed only to get the Clone debacle worked through its a possibility that they are done and just waiting order. It'd be a nice moral booster for MR to have something orderable and shippable right away but I'm still pessimestic of it happening.

You know it's kind of confusing, under the Stormtrooper CE listing it says "Episode III Helmet" I'm guessing they are also doing an ROTS clonetrooper helmet?

They have to do the Gree though, that's my favorite.

I asked a MR Rep and she indicated a Dec release for Fett. I also thought interesting since I haven't been solicited for orders yet.

JohnsDiscount said:
I asked a MR Rep and she indicated a Dec release for Fett. I also thought interesting since I haven't been solicited for orders yet.

if you called customer service they are useless. I get my info from Amy (customer relations manager)

There is no way these will ship in December when pre-orders haven't even been announced. Since this was unveiled at the Fall Toy Fair as part of their '07 product lineup, the earliest these will ship is first quarter '07. The December release date may have been the original date but had to be postponed until next year. And why not? 2007 marks the 30th Anniversary and it's going to be a big year for the merchandising.

decadentdave said:
There is no way these will ship in December when pre-orders haven't even been announced. Since this was unveiled at the Fall Toy Fair as part of their '07 product lineup, the earliest these will ship is first quarter '07. The December release date may have been the original date but had to be postponed until next year. And why not? 2007 marks the 30th Anniversary and it's going to be a big year for the merchandising.

agreed :chew

correct, they will not be shipping until next year. It was their misunderstanding, they were thinking of the blaster when they indicated a Dec ship date

Back