• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Hot Toys Iron Man Mark VII Exclusive, Catwoman Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaxGoof

Super Freak
Reaction score
I doubled up by mistake and ended up with both the regular and exclusive versions of a couple Hot Toys figures, so I'm selling the exclusives. Both figures come still sealed in their boxes, along with the original outer brown shipping boxes. Prices include shipping and Paypal fees--you can pay as a gift and take some dollars off if you want, but that's totally up to you. I don't ship outside of the United States--sorry!

Hot Toys Iron Man Mark VII Exclusive Edition $387 Shipped ($376 if paid as a Paypal gift)

Hot Toys Catwoman Exclusive Edition $283 Shipped ($274 shipped if paid as a Paypal gift)

PM me if you're interested in either.

Last edited:
Tempting but I never deal with people who request gift payments

I'm not requesting gift payments, and I don't really appreciate the implication that I am. I factored the Paypal fees and the shipping into the prices I listed to begin with.

I've purchased lots of items on this forum from people and paid as a gift to save a little extra, and I wanted to pass that same opportunity on to others. I'm offering people to pay as a gift as an option for people who want lower prices, and I stated as much. It makes no difference to me if someone wants to pay as a gift or not--I'd get the same amount regardless.

Last edited:
I'll rephrase that.. I never deal with peopl who use the word "gift payments" in their adds.. just saying you might get more bites, I know a ton of people who like me find it sketchy right off the bat, and turn the other way

I'll rephrase that.. I never deal with peopl who use the word "gift payments" in their adds.. just saying you might get more bites, I know a ton of people who like me find it sketchy right off the bat, and turn the other way

That is a stupid mentality and you are the one who loses out. It is your choice how to pay, what is the problem with offering it to those who want to save a buck? That is like saying I won't buy from someone if they will take a money order. I could understand gift payments only, but what you are talking about is crazy.

GLWS MaxGoof, we have some winners on here sometimes.:thud:

That is a stupid mentality and you are the one who loses out. It is your choice how to pay, what is the problem with offering it to those who want to save a buck? That is like saying I won't buy from someone if they will take a money order. I could understand gift payments only, but what you are talking about is crazy.

GLWS MaxGoof, we have some winners on here sometimes.:thud:

mmm no its not, and money orders can be just as bad or worse. anyways the real idiots are people who would even send a gift payment

I'm not requesting gift payments, and I don't really appreciate the implication that I am. I factored the Paypal fees and the shipping into the prices I listed to begin with.

I've purchased lots of items on this forum from people and paid as a gift to save a little extra, and I wanted to pass that same opportunity on to others. I'm offering people to pay as a gift as an option for people who want lower prices, and I stated as much. It makes no difference to me if someone wants to pay as a gift or not--I'd get the same amount regardless.

Ignore that guy. He trolls in everyone's thread who is willing to offer a Paypal discount at the BUYER'S DISCRETION/CHOICE.

Back