Master Replicas spiderman masks!/Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seth Gecko

Super Freak
Reaction score
I will own these.(proto pics)I'll probably just get the scaled versions for now.

MR_marvel.jpg

MR-MARVEL1.jpg

MR_SPIDER.jpg

ive always wanted an upside down spiderman statue, i just wish it wasnt the movie version. i may get a few of these, only time will tell

Bodie The Cursed said:
Saw the mask at SDCC... It was bad.. Very bad..

Yeah but i heard it's been revised/worked on.I'm more interested in the symbiote and movie versions anyway.
(heres a more updated pic i believe)I would be getting the smaller scaled ones anyways due to space.

FNY_1655_resize.jpg

I'm really disappointed the full size mask looks bad, I'd love to have one. That upside down statue of Spidey looks pretty cool. I wonder how the full thing looks. I expect there must be some sort of arch to the base that Spidey is hanging from. It'd be awesome if they made it where you could hang it from your shelf, but I imagine that would be incredibly risky. I know I'd be afraid of it falling.

So that's want Venom will look like in the Movie! Looks great!

Can't wait for this Movie. I personally think that the 2nd movie was better than the first. Hopefully the trend will continue and Spder-Man 3 will rock!:D

yeah that comic spidey mask is pretty hiddeous, is that the best they could do?

Im hoping the movie masks come out a hell of a lot better since they may actually have reference matterials to study.

Also looking forward to those statues.

hopefully they're still working on it. I wanna see what the movie verisons look like.

grangewallis said:
So that's want Venom will look like in the Movie! Looks great!

Can't wait for this Movie. I personally think that the 2nd movie was better than the first. Hopefully the trend will continue and Spder-Man 3 will rock!:D

Me too on both comments! I can't wait to see Venom, and I liked 2 more as well. Just by an inch, only because Rami let his style in a little more in 2. I can't wait to see what Rami does with Venom!

PosterBoyKelly said:
Me too on both comments! I can't wait to see Venom, and I liked 2 more as well. Just by an inch, only because Rami let his style in a little more in 2. I can't wait to see what Rami does with Venom!

I'm expecting some really great camera angles and close ups and in you face action. I also think it'll be a lot like the Doc Ock in the hospital scene. I loved that. I was like a B&W horror movie.

grangewallis said:
I'm expecting some really great camera angles and close ups and in you face action. I also think it'll be a lot like the Doc Ock in the hospital scene. I loved that. I was like a B&W horror movie.
The hospital scene was pure Evil Dead/Army of Darkness style Sam Rami directing. One of my favorite scenes in Spider-man 2.

I don't really care about the masks, but the statues look like they might be interesting.

Just wish SS would have down the upside down spidey pose for their statue. If so, I would have bought it. I'm thinking about this one. How can you NOT have spidey in that pose, it's like his classic pose, but I digress....

i also loved spiderman 2, but just a little less than part one. one of my favorite scenes in part 2 was the coffee shop when peter dropped his glasses and the one lens came out while the other stayed secure. i liked how it represented the two lives that he must manage together at the same time.

Back