Asmus Morgul Lord unbox !

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AD Artwork

Super Freak
Reaction score
Everyone,
ALL the Morgul Lord orders have been shipped to our dealers~!

I had my copy just the other day by express, and took some photos during un-packaging !

153947fqmmtiyqkqcxqq7k.jpg

153949p76zmtzx7nx4a771.jpg

153951e7xtool71z99ldih.jpg

153952m4dwf2ne6a4w4ztd.jpg

153953oeg3etjb02t56sza.jpg

https://figurehobbyclub.tw/forum/data/attachment/forum/201308/21/153954ysphmhez0ehqp2mr.jpg
153946gbwldqutz0nkwjd8.jpg

153945m3ax3dg3duu0uogo.jpg

Even though I'm more of a statue collector, this one looks amazing. The detail in the hands/fingers along with the armor detailing is amazing!!

Wow...amazing...looks way cool. Weathering looks great...for just coming out of the box. A little tidying here and there...and this is one hot Morgul Lord!

Thanks AD Artwork!!

Wow, The ML came out great.:yess: The ML PF EX is near the top of my collection and I think this might move ahead of him since he's poseable. I can only imagine how cool it's gonna look after a little futzing.:rock

Last edited:
WOW!

I'm really impress with it right out of the box! This production piece looks better to me than the proto. Hat's off to you and Asmus for really doing an amazing job on this. Just outstanding!!!

:horror :drool :)

Man so happy with how this guy turned out. Really happy I put my pre-order in at my local shops months ago.

how about the body? can it stand without the help of standing base?
is the body more like HT/3A, or more like SS/EB?

Back