NECA nightmare on elm street nes figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
for those who have not seen the figure, here it is next to the jason NES figure

freddy_vs_jason.jpg

and box art

freddy_nes_neca.0_cinema_640.0.jpg

I've got mine on order. It will go good with my Jason.

I was talking to my LCS owner and he mentioned that there were listed as Neca Classic video game series" or something like that. I hope that means we will see more figures.

I hope they do Dutch and Robocop next:lecture

I guess they can milk that stuff pretty well (Robocop, Beetlejuice, Terminator, Gremlins 2. . .). I thought the Jason was a cool idea, but I'm not sure how far the gimmick can go and still appeal to collectors.

yeah they can keep at it for a long time, heck , i can even see then do a neca game version of ET.
Neca presents the worst selling game in the world, figure comes with exclusive suckage , with exclusive package covered in dirt , just like all those copies buried to this day..

Looks okay but I cannot help to hate NECA for trying to milk this so much...

I guess as long as people are buying.. :dunno

well i see it this way, as long as neca see's $ signs, they wont stop juicing these franchises , and even tho i missed the jason figure, this can still stand on its own as a cool display piece

I'm sort of echoing TheFiend here but (in regards to paint), I like the facial sculpt on this one alot. Is it the lack of paint that's making it look better, or is it actually a new sculpt? (I kind of assumed it was reused from one of the previous series. Like the legs, lol.)

Back