Action Figure Dizzy 1/6 Custom Lost Predator Tribe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dizzyarse

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have been messing with my camera to get some decent pics of the Lost predator customs I have built. I cheated with the background by using a big telly and a Blu Ray of pred2.
These bad boys will all be up for sale soon... I just do not have room for all of them! Anyone interested can PM me - make me an offer on the set if you feel rich!
First up is the Elder.
Sale pending
Dizzy

Last edited:
Some more of Borg (Lost Predator if you go with the Hot Toys name).
Note the improved look of the body from the HT version - I used a Beserker body for this one, and some mods to the HT armour to get it to fit.
The head is a Lostie... but re-painted so all of the body and head colours matched.
Also I had to upgrade the shin armour to a City Hunter as the Lostie ones were too short.
This and the Elder will be up on Ebay in the next couple of days. I will post a link in the Auctions section.
Dizzy

And some pics of the Boar Predator.
The Elder is up on eBay now (link in the Auction section) and others will be going on in the next few days.
I had to improvise for the pattern of the head under his mask as I
had no reference pics.
Dizzy

And for today, we have Hippie (Shaman) Predator. He will be on eBay in the next few days... if the problems with the site being down are fixed!
Dizzy

Some Ram teasers, will get some done with the background tomorrow.
Dizzy
Sale pending

Last edited:
And also for today, some Gort!
Up on eBay now (the others are sold already!) See the boards' auction section for the link.
Dizzy

Todays offering is Snake (or Shadow as HT called him). I have used a Beserker body for this guy. I also did the patterns on the back correctly... the Shadow had Brother Boars' pattern!
Dizzy

And today here is my version of the Lost Hunter or Scout (as Neca named him). Not many reference pictures so I sourced him from Neca and also made up what I think would be a pattern for his face under the mask.
Guess what... yes he is on eBay! Link in the appropriate auction section of this board!
Dizzy

Last of the tribe is Brother Boar, with a mix of original and hand made parts.
I will be doing some tweaks to the City Hunter, and will post pics once finished. Oh, this guy is up on eBay too. Link as usual in the appropriate auction section of this board.
Dizzy

Back