• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

TDKR memorial batman statue 1/6scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kapow7

Freakzoid
Reaction score
I have been offering 1/8 scale 13inche TDKR statues from TDKR.
https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=132613&page=2

The NEW MAIN THREAD https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6013748#post6013748

I've been asked by several members to offer a 1/6 scale which I've worked out is approx 17.5inches making the real statue 8ft9 and by the photo I think that's about right
30305a518f6f1b392e247fe8c1907a2a_zps53f4490c.jpg

The statue will stand approx the same level as in the photo with Gordon swat figure
DSC_0028_zps68295790.jpg

If there is a interest I would need a minimum of 10 people willing to pay a deposit of $75 dollars. I'm guesting price will be no more than $350 and that's the top price I will k ow a better price once a mold is made and I know how much metal powder and resin I will be using. Anyone that pays a deposit will be given my mobile phone number so they can contact me at anytime and I will post a link to my Facebook page

I'm looking to have this statue ready in approx 6/8 weeks and statues shipping

I have couple projects finishing up over next two weeks then this will be 100% taking up my time.

If you are interested please post in the thread.

Thank you

Jon

1.darkspartan062
2.irmoballen
3.gcard76
4.thetumbler
5.triton

Last edited:
Interested depending on final price. What would you charge in £ as i'm from the UK

Might just pick up the 12" if this is a little too pricy!

$350 will be the top price I'm thinking that will come down. Once I have 10 people Interested I will start taking deposits.

$350 = £225 that is 1/6 scale
$150 = £100 that is 1/8 scale

Thetumbler added to he list

Runs looking good got 4 on list need 6 more to make the run 100%. I've posted on RPF as well and will leave this up for one week.

Thanks for all the interest

I suggest starting a new topic at interest threads section and transfer the list to there.

People come to this section to look for action figures. If this is posted at the correct section, I am sure lots of people will want it.

Back