Just a hello!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nitro

Super Freak
Reaction score
hey guys,

some of you may know me from other forums, some may not. I just wanted to introduce myself. The name is Nitro and I'm definately a newbie when it comes to Sideshow Collectibles. As a matter of fact, I picked up my first piece a few weeks ago (PF Princess Leia) and now (like alot of you), I'm now hooked to Sideshows PF products.

I'm hoping to add a bunch of new pieces to my collection within my time here to spice up a movie room in a finished basement. Hope to hear from alot you whether it's advice, opinions, comments...it's all good. definately looking forward to it all...

nitro

Welcome Nitro....Can I get an autograph on your American Galdiators figure...
4017.jpg

King Darkness said:
Welcome Nitro....Can I get an autograph on your American Galdiators figure...
4017.jpg
I had that one when I was little, him and another one named Gemini I think.

Anyways, welcome Nitro.

Ha. I knew I was gonna get something like that sooner or later. :lol

My board name is actually a nickname my friends gave me a few years back after doing some work to trick out a '93 Camaro. So, the nickname isn't so much my love for American Gladiators, but a hobby I created for myself around cars. I could sign that Gladiator figure for you, but I think my autograph would diminish the value even worse for that thing (if it's possible).

Anyways, thanks for the welcome guys!! Hope to interact with you on the boards soon!! :cool:

[constipated wrestler voice]Listen to me Nitro, When I heard you were gunna join this thread I thought I would burst a blood vessel. No way was I ever gonna letchoo join up. But then you dissed my family and stole my favorite Harley and I knew the war was on man. But now you have gone to far and killed my only tag team partner who was also my much beloved cousin. I am coming for you brother.[/constipated wrestler voice]

pixletwin said:
[constipated wrestler voice]Listen to me Nitro, When I heard you were gunna join this thread I thought I would burst a blood vessel. No way was I ever gonna letchoo join up. But then you dissed my family and stole my favorite Harley and I knew the war was on man. But now you have gone to far and killed my only tag team partner who was also my much beloved cousin. I am coming for you brother.[/constipated wrestler voice]

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Back