My first Jason figure...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rockabilly

Super Freak
Reaction score
Sideshow_Jason_IV_001.JPG

I couldn't be happier with him. The only bad thing is now I want 'em all and thanks the lull in Star Wars figures, I plan on picking up a few more. I've got Jason X on the way to me now, and I'm combing eBay almost daily for decent deals.

I've got a full gallery of Final Chapter Jason on my website and also added a silly Jason vs. Daredevil gallery as well.

Check 'em out here: https://home.comcast.net/~rockabilly01/HOME.HTML

Since you seem to have the reg version, can you please tell me if the figure has a hole in the back of his head like for the ex. one to fit the gag machette?Thanks.

Shai Hulud said:
Since you seem to have the reg version, can you please tell me if the figure has a hole in the back of his head like for the ex. one to fit the gag machette?Thanks.
Yes, he does have a small hole in the back of his head.

NP Shai.

I also picked up the Friday the 13th box set and Jason Goes to Hell this weekend. Already had the Nightmare box set, Freddy vs. Jason, and Jason X. I've already watched the first four Fridays again and plan on watching some more tonight. Now if they'd just put out a Halloween set I'd be happy...for a little while.

Still waiting for SS to send me my New Blood Jason I won on Friday the 13th. That will be my first Jason. Ha! Sounds like a new line of dollies: My First Jason! :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Rockabilly said:
Well I've just secured a part VI and VII Jason figure from eBay...I'm officially hooked.

Slippery slope my friend. I cant see how anyone could own just one Jason figure. They belong together!!! You have made the right choice!!!

Slippery isn't the word for it, I JUST got my first Jason and I've already got three more on the way. My feet have flown right out from under me and I'm soaring down that steep ass Voorhees slope.

Rockabilly said:
Slippery isn't the word for it, I JUST got my first Jason and I've already got three more on the way. My feet have flown right out from under me and I'm soaring down that steep ass Voorhees slope.

Its a kick ass ride though and once you have them all its really satisfying!

King Darkness said:
Its a kick ass ride though and once you have them all its really satisfying!
That's exactly what I plan on doing too. The only one I see really being a pain in the ass/wallet to get is pt. 3. Other than him the only ones I have left to get are pt. 2, pt. 9, and FvJ.

Rockabilly said:
That's exactly what I plan on doing too. The only one I see really being a pain in the ass/wallet to get is pt. 3. Other than him the only ones I have left to get are pt. 2, pt. 9, and FvJ.

Yeah 3 is a real ***** to find cheap, but you do see them on ebay every now and agian. A loose one with no box sold for about $60 awhile back, which isnt too bad.

I'm keeping strong at just one Jason and one Freddy... although I do have the Englund figure too, but I hardly think that counts :monkey3

Well, like I always say, you gotta have the right Jason for the right job. You guys that have every single Jason should have some kind of Jason Battle Royale or something.

Well, I just received "My First Jason" today that I won on Friday the 13th. I must say that zombie Jason is AWESOME! I never thought I would own one of these and now I want to collect them ALL! It's contagious. Of course, I'll probably never find a part 3 Jason unless that hoarder Shai decides to be generous to those less fortunate. Thanks Sideshow, what have you got me started on?!?!?! Argggghhhh!!!!!!

Thought I'd have a little fun with Jason. In fact, I think we should get a thread going of having fun with our Jasons. Anyway, here's my Jason Vs. Jedi:

JvsJ.jpg

thats an awesome pic!!!! :monkey5

Rockabilly... thats Why I stuck with the PF. Jason was my first PF recieved and man pics just don't do it justice!! I knew If I bought one 12"er I'd be hit with Pokemon fever!!!!!

I'm trying to only get one Jason and one Freddy, so I've decided on the FvJ versions the only thing is I want the Jason Exclusive with the Teddy Bear, so that has been an interesting hunt...

Back