Hello from Brussels !

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kbx82

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello Collectors around the world !

I'm Carmelo, i'm 30 y.o and i'm from Belgium. I'm very happy to have found a forum like that with amazing collectors.

I've started my collection more than one year ago and I hope it will continue to grow for a long time. To this day, I already have over ten collectibles with more to come very soon ! Here is my first website i made. Through it, I will share with you the passion that has followed me since I was young and that came to fruition two years ago : https://www.mycollectibleworld.com/

Speak soon guys :)

Welcome to the forums my friend!

It's great to have so many new members recently, and ones from the European continent are always a welcome sight.

That's a great way to start a collection. I liked that Joker but just would not have the room for 1:4 figures...I am already surrounded by 1:6!!! That does not mean that I would not like them though.

I suspect that you will have a good time here, loads of really interesting people.

wavesmile.gif
:welcome1: to the :FREAK: Show, Carmelo! :duff
icon_snoopy.gif
wavesmile.gif

Hi guys, thank you for your comments, really appreciated !
That's very cool to be with other crazy collectors like you héhé. I hope to add more pictures very soon. T-800 damaged is coming :D

Welcome to the forums my friend!

It's great to have so many new members recently, and ones from the European continent are always a welcome sight.

That's a great way to start a collection. I liked that Joker but just would not have the room for 1:4 figures...I am already surrounded by 1:6!!! That does not mean that I would not like them though.

I suspect that you will have a good time here, loads of really interesting people.

I'm only for the 1:4. I don't know why but i really hate the 1:6 figure or statue. I think they are too small to appreciate them. Don't know if you see what I mean.

I'm already happy here ! The best forum i've ever seen so far :)

Thank you guys !

I'm only for the 1:4. I don't know why but i really hate the 1:6 figure or statue. I think they are too small to appreciate them. Don't know if you see what I mean.

I'm already happy here ! The best forum i've ever seen so far :)

Thank you guys !

Compared to the MEGO figures I used to have as a boy, 1:6 is plenty huge! :lol Truth is though, I really am dictated to by space. I would love 1:4 but that means that my collection would max out at about 10 figures! So that's not really an option for me. :gah:

Now if I won the Euro-Lottery.....:wink1:

Compared to the MEGO figures I used to have as a boy, 1:6 is plenty huge! :lol Truth is though, I really am dictated to by space. I would love 1:4 but that means that my collection would max out at about 10 figures! So that's not really an option for me. :gah:

Now if I won the Euro-Lottery.....:wink1:

I can understand mate ! I'm becoming crazy, too much items are coming and sometimes we have to make a choice. I'm sure, lot here put all their money on that hobby (sorry if my english is not perfect lol)

Hello Carmelo,

Welcome to the site!

Thank you very much ! :)

Back