• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS: Rainman / Custom - Oily Daniel Plainview

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ajkhunter

Ill show you the Darkside
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Thinking about selling my Rainman/Custom Oily Daniel Plainview since I have a lot of things coming up, I just can't afford to finish him which sucks since he is probably one of my top 3 favorite characters in film, luckily I have the Rainman Milkshake Man so I would be some what ok to part with this. Currently looking for offers as I don't know what he would go for so feel free to pm me.

The sculpt is a Rainman Hatted sculpt that was modded with sculpted hair and an oil substance added to it. He is on a TTM22, custom clothing, comes with everything you see including the HT Stand, have a There Will Be Blood decal coming for him, will ship it to buyer if it doesn't come by time he is sold. All he needs is to be dirtied and oiled up!

Only paypal, only shipping within the continental U.S., positive feedback required, thanks!

tpqt.jpg

jz6j.jpg

09up.jpg

xxhe.jpg

mvjv.jpg

7kid.jpg

kbxo.jpg

gf9m.jpg

sppa.jpg

ylno.jpg

Last edited:
Back