• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Maglor's Toys for sale - Custom Nurse Joker, Several DC Direct figures, and more!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maglor

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello all,

I am trying to pare down my collection a bit for the sake of space. I have a smoke free home and take good care of my figures. Any issues with them will be fully disclosed. I will add figures as I decide which ones to get rid of, but for the moment there are these two:

Hot Toys Marcus Wright 2 for 1 set: SOLD!

I loved this character, and this is a great figure. I liked it so much that I bought parts to make it possible to display him both with and without the blue jacket, while using both head sculpts. What that means is you get a two displayable figures. In the pictures you will see that the original set is complete. You get additional hands in addition to doubles on the needed clothes. I have also included a little "wrist band" made from spare hand wrappings that nicely conceals the wrist joint on the jacket-less figure (see picture).

IMG_8837.jpg

IMG_8868.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Maglor's Toys for sale (Marcus Wright and Vader)

Sideshow ANH 1/6 Darth Vader with custom cape: SOLD!

Figure is complete (including original cape), and comes with a custom lforigno cape, which improves the figure 100%. It's in perfect condition with one exception: The velcro on the belt has been weak since day one. I just use paper clips to keep it from opening (see picture).

IMG_4732crop.jpg

IMG_4775.jpg

Last edited:

Joker Extravaganza!!!

DX01

This is my first Hot Toys figure, and the first DX figure made. It is complete (hands, accessories, etc. are all there), plus it comes with the cop outfit on a genuine Hot Toys narrow shoulder True Type. It also comes with a second purple jacket with the grenade rig removed for more display options. The box is solid with no splits, but it does have some minor shelf wear.

SOLD!

IMG_7330.jpg

Bank Robber Joker

This figure is complete with one exception: it doesn't have the hand gun. (This is currently being sold with my Nurse Joker.) Everything, including the box is in excellent condition. He is on the original Standard True Type body, but has been modified to have narrower shoulders so that the jacket fits better (I simply dremmeled the shoulders a little).

SOLD! to the US.

IMG_7329.jpg

Custom Nurse Joker

This is the well known Toysmon set with several improvements.

He comes on a narrow shoulder True Type with the slick haired Bank Robber Joker head with a red wig. The gun has been replaced with a Bank Robber gun, with the Toysmon silencer attached. The Original shoes and socks have been replaced with Crocs and accurate custom full foot socks. The belt has also been upgraded. The original Toysmon shoes, socks, belt, and hands are also included. The only accessory missing is the detonator.

$200 shipped to the US

IMG_7316.jpg

IMG_7142.jpg

1/6 Mattel Joker (Toys R Us Exclusive)

This is the one that came with a card instead of a knife. However, he can hold various other Joker knives.

SOLD!

IMG_7317.jpg

DC Direct Heath Ledger Joker 1/6 Deluxe Collector Figure

Figure is complete and in excellent condition.

$80 Shipped to the US.

IMG_7328.jpg

P1060797.jpg

Last edited:

DC Direct Joker 1/6 Deluxe Collector Figure

Figure is complete and in excellent condition.

$75 Shipped to the US.

IMG_7321.jpg

DC Direct Batman 1/6 Deluxe Collector Figure

Figure is complete. It is in excellent condition, but has a rub on the belt buckle, which I have highlighted in a picture below.

$90 Shipped to the US.

IMG_7326.jpg

P1130876.jpg

How I had these figures displayed:

IMG_6379.jpg

Last edited:

Anyone wanna make an offer? :)

are you up for trades for Vader
i have some stuff in my fs thread ---

Last edited:

Prices lowered on just about everything.

Priced to MOVE.

Seriously, look at the prices. If something looks too high, let me know.

Also, if someone knows how to change the thread title since the site update let me know...

if someone knows how to change the thread title since the site update let me know...
If you edit the first post then go advanced it should let you edit the title

Re: Maglor's Toys for sale - DX Joker, Bank Robber Joker, and more!

Thanks man! Forgot about having to go into "Advanced".

Back