Master Replica's 2007 Star Wars Releases

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Waller

Are you on the square?
Reaction score
I didn't see a thread on this, so I apologize if this is a duplicate.

From Toy Fair:

chewbo_mr_8.jpg

fx_mr_5.jpg

saber_mr_2.jpg

helmets_mr_8.jpg

studioscale_mr_9.jpg

The only things from there im actually interested in is the Obi TPM FX saber and possibly the Mara Jade CE.

I'm in for a Luke ROTJ V2.

I hope they do an SE, but I'll be in for one even if it's just an LE. The gold finish looks nicer than the copper on the original LE. It'll make a good "saga bookend" saber with my Qui-Gon LE. First Jedi of the saga (so to speak) and now the last one. I hope the edition size is no bigger than 750 to 1000 pieces.

I hope this means that a Darth Sidious V2 is a possibility. A Darth Tyranus EE is also in my wanted list.

hmm, when I think Luke ROTJ V2, that saber up there certainly isnt what I picture.

I dont know what the heck that thing is.

SolidLiquidFox said:
I hear that pic is not the final product Nash.

We'll see... :cool:

youve always been much wiser than most of us. :cool:

That Luke V2 picture looks like old DH studio EL lightsaber. And it is more like ROTJ stunt not the V2 that we are familiar with.

So...what the heck, they are making V2 or stunt?

Luke V2? Is this a joke? This is the 3rd ROTJ Luke and still NO SE. Definite PASS. Chewie Bowcaster: neat but probably out of my price range. Definite PASS. Force FX: What the heck is FX-Q?!?! If this is another "upgrade" like they did to ROTJ Luke when they switched from EL to LEDS this is going to piss me off. I'll definitely be getting the Obi-Wan Ep. 1. I'm not interested in Yoda because it is too small to play with so definite PASS. Scaled Helmets: I have been waiting all year for the Studio Scale Boba Fett helmet and still nowhere in sight. Since I don't collect scaled replicas and these look like expensive versions of the Ridell scaled helmets, another definite PASS. Studio Scale models: cool but again out of my price range so definite PASS. Looks like my spending money will be going exclusively to Sideshow for another year.

decadentdave said:
Luke V2? Is this a joke? This is the 3rd ROTJ Luke and still NO SE. Definite PASS. Chewie Bowcaster: neat but probably out of my price range. Definite PASS. Force FX: What the heck is FX-Q?!?! If this is another "upgrade" like they did to ROTJ Luke when they switched from EL to LEDS this is going to piss me off. I'll definitely be getting the Obi-Wan Ep. 1. I'm not interested in Yoda because it is too small to play with so definite PASS. Scaled Helmets: I have been waiting all year for the Studio Scale Boba Fett helmet and still nowhere in sight. Since I don't collect scaled replicas and these look like expensive versions of the Ridell scaled helmets, another definite PASS. Studio Scale models: cool but again out of my price range so definite PASS. Looks like my spending money will be going exclusively to Sideshow for another year.
lol Dave, im passing on a lot as well. You sure you dont need some keychains and bobble heads? haha

The only CE I'm remotely interested in is Ki Adi Mundi but they will probably release at least 3 different versions of it before all is said and done. I'm not interested in EU so PASS on Mara Jade. Just wait, next they will be making Corgi diecast vehicles. Um, doesn't Hasbro with Titanium and Code-3 already make these?

Wasn't there supposed to be a EPIII Kenobi FX?

Wonder what the Joe Jedi one looks like.

I still need to get Mace.

Back