Don't Show the Part 3 Jasonaholics see this !

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DouglasMcc

Super Freak
Reaction score
https://www.moviepoopshoot.com/toybox/61.html

Okay, I found this old, old Micheal Crawford review while searching for something else. Got to admit I am a little shocked at the score. I agree with him on the lack of articulation ( and I didn't even realize the neck had no articulation... figured it at least had north-south cut) and lack of accessories. However, the score is still kinda low. So, Shai, what ya think? :monkey3

Despite the low score, I'm still dying to get my hands on one of these. I've just now started collecting the modern horror figures, and the eBay price of this guy just blows me away.

:lol :lol :lol .Altough I am an avid fan of Michael Crawfords reviews this was indeed is worst review of all time.:lol :lol :lol

The head sculpt on Jason is exceptional, right up there with some of the other better figures by Sideshow. They've captured both the horrific nature of the character, and the sadness that was present in this particular film.

Agree 100%

This figure was $40 at Sideshow's site, and that's what I'm grading it on here. That's about ten bucks more than you should really spend

Agree 0%

(very happy I bought this direct from SS years ago and only payed retail!!!)

Shai said:
Altough I am an avid fan of Michael Crawfords reviews this was indeed is worst review of all time.

Agree 100%

Yeah, Michael did a good review and all.... But you can tell he's not an avid Jason fan. If he was he'd be gushing about how nice the figure is, even despite the lack of neck articulation. And all this time later, with this figure still demanding good cash on the back market.... it's proven the fact that his review was a little off.

Love your work Michael, but this review was a little harsh on one of the best J-man figures we ever received. :monkey2

This figure was $40 at Sideshow's site, and that's what I'm grading it on here. That's about ten bucks more than you should really spend
Lucky for me, that is exactly what I paid.:D

Okay, Shai ... time to trim the supply and sell another semi-cheap one to this new Kurganite... :monkey3

DouglasMcc said:
Okay, Shai ... time to trim the supply and sell another semi-cheap one to this new Kurganite... :monkey3

AHHH...SO THATS THE REAL REASON WHY YOU WANTED TO BECOME A KRUSADER !!!!

I am a huge Jason fan but I have alway found part 3 fig to be really boring.
I think part 7 is the best Jason fig.

I feel that part IV is the best Jason released so far...of course that's the only one I've got so far...but that will soon change.

*goes back to watching eBay*

I'm still available to paint that Part IV too.... you can have him look far more accurate.... :D shameless plug...

JasonFinalC1.jpg

Shai Hulud said:
AHHH...SO THATS THE REAL REASON WHY YOU WANTED TO BECOME A KRUSADER !!!!

Not really ... but I thought there would be side benefits/perks to being a member .... well, besides the raping and pillaging of course :D

Shai... buddy... fellow Kurganite... wanna sell me one too? My New Blood Jason's going to need someone to keep him company. :D

LOL, telling everyone how many pt. 3 Jasons you had may not have been such a good idea Shai.

However after you sell Douglas, decadent, and myself one you'll be the most popular guy around.

:lol :lol

All joking aside...what's you're pay pal account? :rotfl

Back