• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Iron Man Mark VII

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JGrat

Freakalicious
Reaction score
[HOT TOYS] If you are looking to get rid of one for the sake of helping a fellow forum member add to their collection, I want to pay what you paid in total for acquiring the figure (including shipping/driving somewhere to get it, etc). If you want to make a profit off of me, then don't bother. If this interests you, then please send me a PM. Thanks for looking (I know this is probably a laughable type of thinking :cuckoo:).

[HOT TOYS] If you are looking to get rid of one for the sake of helping a fellow forum member add to their collection, I want to pay what you paid in total for acquiring the figure (including shipping/driving somewhere to get it, etc). If you want to make a profit off of me, then don't bother. If this interests you, then please send me a PM. Thanks for looking (I know this is probably a laughable type of thinking :cuckoo:).

i commend you for sticking to your guns but i don't think that will get you a MVII for retail. good luck. :clap

This sounds like you dont want to pay for shipping to you, just what they paid, am I reading that wrong?

This sounds like you dont want to pay for shipping to you, just what they paid, am I reading that wrong?
No I will pay their total cost for acquiring the figure, plus the cost of it getting shipped to me. Yes I know this is a blasphemous type of request, but I am just putting it out there. I doubt anyone would actually do it. The last thing I would ever want to do is "get one over" on anybody. I didn't know these figures existed until very recently, so I was not around for the PO.

i commend you for sticking to your guns but i don't think that will get you a MVII for retail. good luck. :clap
Thanks, I agree. And if not, then I just plain missed out, and now that I am around I can keep an eye out for new POs that I can actually be a part of.

No I will pay their total cost for acquiring the figure, plus the cost of it getting shipped to me. Yes I know this is a blasphemous type of request, but I am just putting it out there. I doubt anyone would actually do it. The last thing I would ever want to do is "get one over" on anybody. I didn't know these figures existed until very recently, so I was not around for the PO.

I didnt complain about your request just wanted to clarify as it could have been misinterpreted and people wouldn't message you, thats all. :peace

I didnt complain about your request just wanted to clarify as it could have been misinterpreted and people wouldn't message you, thats all. :peace
I didn't take offense, as I should have been more clear about that part. Thank you for pointing it out!

Back