• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys Collection For Sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hahajokerhaha

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hot toys bane. In box with brown shipper

hot toys dx12 batman with brown shipper

hot toys dx joker2.0

hot toys jsck sparrow side show in shipper

hot toys bank robber joker

all best offers.

I just went to his feedback, its weird when you click on the comments the 3 of them all link to 3 different places...

you bought a Bane from me which I just shipped out to you yesterday and you're already listing it for sale.

Do me a huge favor and don't PM for any other figures as you will be ignored...seriously!

you bought a Bane from me which I just shipped out to you yesterday and you're already listing it for sale.

Do me a huge favor and don't PM for any other figures as you will be ignored...seriously!

So in other words, you're selling a figure you don't have in hand

This is interesting... Can we get some mod input on this guy?

:clap:clap:clap

This is interesting... Can we get some mod input on this guy?

:goodpost::exactly:
It's bad enough he's starting new FS threads everyday, and now he's selling stuff that he doesn't even have in hand, or is inaccurately described. Either way there's potential for someone to get screwed.

Back