If Neca has the Halloween license...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jasonv808

Super Freak
Reaction score
Why aren't they producing lines like they are with Freddy, Jason and Ash?
Michael Myers never seems to get much in the way of figures. I think they should produce some Myers figures. Anyone know what is holding them up?

actually myers sells very well and actually most of his figures sold out on release

It's not like they couldn't get multiple poses out of him. His mask has subtle changes in each movie.

can all just agree on one thing, who ever has the licence seriously needs to put out more myers... right... just sayin

I hope NECA releases a new, 7" scale original Myers someday. Their boxed set version was way too big and the old McFarlane one is a tad small. Wouldn't mind a Warlock Myers one bit either. :D

theres no more issues with the shatner likeness, heck even shatner makes jokes about it, i think its more a lack of faith in the final sale numbers of anything halloween, but then you look at whats been released and its very solid

Myers in part 2 is the best. He looks so menacing. But they could do 3 or 4 lines. Maybe even an unmasked version from part 1 to go along with the regular.

well, If you think about it Michael doesn't have as many different looks as Freddy or Jason. Michael pretty much for the most part kept the same look for most of the movies.

I am sure the mask changed a little bit here and there, but I don't see how they could re use the same mold over and over like they do with Freddy or Jason.

If they were going to do different poses like you said, NECA would have to get new molds every time, and they would be losing money that way. Since NECA loves to reuse their molds so much.

Maybe they aren't making Michael so much because they can't change his colors?

Myers in part 2 is the best. He looks so menacing. But they could do 3 or 4 lines. Maybe even an unmasked version from part 1 to go along with the regular.

I can't agree on that point buddy. They never recaptured Myers creepiness from the original.

The Rob Zombie movies are open to debate but his Myers I thought comes closet to the original in capturing a creepy Michael.

well, If you think about it Michael doesn't have as many different looks as Freddy or Jason. Michael pretty much for the most part kept the same look for most of the movies.

I am sure the mask changed a little bit here and there, but I don't see how they could re use the same mold over and over like they do with Freddy or Jason.

If they were going to do different poses like you said, NECA would have to get new molds every time, and they would be losing money that way. Since NECA loves to reuse their molds so much.

Maybe they aren't making Michael so much because they can't change his colors?

Myers changed a good bit throughout the movies. The mask changed every movie and his build. I think even the coveralls changed color in part 6. The issue is that no one cares. :lol

Out of the big 3 Myers has the worst sequels. The only good ones are the original and part 3, and that one didn't even have Myers in it. :lol

Having said that, I still like the way the mask looked in part 2. So I'd be all over it. Make a switch out head with the bloody tears.
Beyond that, Myers was horrible is part 2. Terrible movie as well.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

The Rob Zombie movies are open to debate but his Myers I thought comes closet to the original in capturing a creepy Michael.

Not really. Carpenters Myers came with loads of suspense. Zombies had almost none of that. Myers stalking in the shadows is what made carpenters version what it was. RZ's Myers was a raged hillbilly.

Zombie Myers is a Jason Voorhees clone.

I can see that. Especially as a physical imposing character.

Not really. Carpenters Myers came with loads of suspense. Zombies had almost none of that. Myers stalking in the shadows is what made carpenters version what it was. RZ's Myers was a raged hillbilly.

Oh believe me I have no love for either of Rob Zombie's Halloween movies but the one thing I liked about them was that he made Myers a scary character again.

A part of that reason admittedly was due to the physique of the actor but I can honestly say that Zombie's Myers was the Myers after the original that I would not like to meet on a dark night.

I didn't mean to say that he was creepy like the original I just meant a character that I could fear again after Myers seemed to get less imposing as the series went on.

But anyway the '78 original Michael Myers is so far out and away on them all that I wouldn't put any of them next to him. He had the lot, the look, the suspense, hiding in the shadows etc.

The Zombie Myers sucked. He wasn't creepy at all. I don't know why people on here think Halloween II is a bad movie. I loved that movie and for some reason I like that Myers the best. The atmosphere and pacing is just as good as the first and the mask is better than the first. I also think the actor behind the mask did a better job than the first. But the first movie is the best because it does set the tone. The Myers in that one was great but I prefer the look of Myers in part 2.

Nobody bettered Nick Castle as the Shape, nobody.

That walk he did in the original, :(

What was the deal with the mask in the sequel? I heard Debra Hill say that it was the mask from the original but it was locked away but to me it looked a little bit different.

Back