• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS - SS Anakin PF Exclusive SOLD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr_Vader

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey everyone, its been awhile since I've been on the forum, I've been sliding out of the hobby. I'm looking to sell (or trade for a Ben Kenobi Mythos statue) my exclusive Anakin premium format, this is the one with two heads, one regular eyes and one sith eyes.

I'm looking for $295 $275 NOW $250 SHIPPED WITH CHOICE CARRIER, its complete with brown shipper.

Now what a great price, but there is a reason

I do have children, and I love them dearly, especially when they knock things off my shelf. This PF was vicim to such an act, and a 1/6 Luke took out this 1/4 Anakin. In its wake, three fingers cracked at the knuckle and the lightsaber cracked at the handle. The electronic still work fine, but those are the flaws. I glued the fingers back on and only by looking closely (see attached photo) will you see the seams. The lightsaber is another story, and I decided to not attach it, it was getting in the way of the displays anyway.

Here is a link to all the photos I took of it this afternoon:

https://s1197.photobucket.com/user/Rob10267/library/Anakin PF?sort=3&page=1

I tried to get as specific as I could, he's all packed up and ready to ship. This is one of the last things I own of the prequels, and despite its flaws, thats the reason I'm giving it up. I find the issues it has does not take away from its display, so those of you who want an outstanding statue for a pretty good price, here it is!

I'm up for some negotiation on the price, it will be going towards the Mythos statue, so if you can find me one for sale for an offered price, I'd likely bite!

PM me with questions, my trade feedback is in my signature..

Last edited:
Back