Hi from the UK!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BagginsOfBagEnd

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi fellow collectors! :wave

Been lurking on here for quite a while now but finally decided to take the plunge and join the board! Seems like a great place and I've seen some great ideas for collection displays etc - some of you people are so creative!!

Bit useless at this whole introduction thing (sorry!) but here goes...I'm from the UK (Midlands area) and a 'bit' of a Middle Earth obsessive -have been collecting LOTR stuff on and off for about 10 years now, it started off innocently with the Toybiz LOTR action figures before moving up onto the Sideshow & Weta pieces and what with the Hobbit lines now also to collect.... my poor bank account - this hobby definitely needs a health warning!!!

Thanks for reading...See you all on the boards!!!

wavesmile.gif
:welcome1: to the :FREAK: Show, BagginsOfBagEnd! :duff
icon_snoopy.gif
wavesmile.gif

Yeah this hobby has caused many a collector and their wallets to file for divorce! :lol :wink1:

Always love to see another Middle-Earth fan. I am one myself. Although, my Sideshow collection doesn't reflect this. Still, I have 5-6 Unitet Cutlery swords. :)

Back